End of exams

RedMan

Electron
Nebulae
I just had my last day of exams today... i'm free, for a few months.
How's everyone else?
Got an Geography assessment. It was going to be on today but due to the amount of people that went on a trip it was moved 2 lessons on. How lucky was i. I now have a chance to revise

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
I finished 9th grade 2 weeks ago. We had to do four exams- Latvian (difficult af for me, it turns out I can barely speak latvian lol); English (easy); Maths (average); history (easy).

Anarchy

Neutrino
Nebulae
I point and laugh at the BTEC people

btec's aren't bad, I just finished one in an extended diploma in Engineering, got apprenticeship lined up £16k first year and university paid for me.

whilst a-level students will be slaving away at uni and working at Tesco

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
btec's aren't bad I just finished one in an extended diploma in Engineering, got apprenticeship lined up £16k first year and university paid for me.

whilst a-level students will be slaving away at uni and working at Tesco
Or they'll end up like me - overqualified for most jobs which means it's even harder to get a starter job. I did four A levels ad 1 AS level in 6th form and got c's to a's and no ones hiring for computer hardware expert because 40% of the damned population is these days. I have to make do like is traditional for polish immigrants and take any odd job I can get.

Kids if you want a future get an apprenticeship.

(ง⍜ ͜つ⍜)ง

Reactions: List

Anarchy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Or they'll end up like me - overqualified for most jobs which means it's even harder to get a starter job. I did four A levels ad 1 AS level in 6th form and got c's to a's and no ones hiring for computer hardware expert because 40% of the damned population is these days. I have to make do like is traditional for polish immigrants and take any odd job I can get.

Kids if you want a future get an apprenticeship.

(ง⍜ ͜つ⍜)ง

You can get an apprenticeship it's never too late, david Cameron has been pushing them out

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
You can get an apprenticeship it's never too late, david Cameron has been pushing them out
I'm at a point in life where I need what little money I can get to support myself and an apprenticeship just isn't going to pay me enough to stay stable.

RedMan

Electron
Nebulae
Turkey has completed 1 of the 350 documents to enter the EU it'll be 2250 before turkey get into the eu
Looks like the Leave EU Adverts are just fake crap to make people vote. What a great loyal country!

D

Deleted member 332

Haha fuck my life I chose separate science, just this week and I'm done