Serious enlisted

D

Deleted member 243

someone already used my go-to nickname on there

who the fuck did this
[doublepost=1618519279][/doublepost]nevermind i already have a gaijn account smh

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

damn, im surprised. its actually a pretty good game

made by gaijin, wouldnt say they make terrible games so.

basically you control a single unit in a squad controlled by AI, just like the other players. maps are filled to the brim with things to shoot at. guns are easy to handle, gunplay feels satisfying and isnt too jarring. you can command the AI in your squad and switch to alive members when your own guy dies

i'll definitely be playing this, thanks echs dee

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
if u like cuisine royale you'll like this
cuisine royale was the test base for this game so it's exactly the same, maps and everything

D

Deleted member 243

OK, played the game a bit more. Realized that invasion is my favorite gamemode. I'm a masochist so I pick allies and storm the beach.

I urge you guys to give it a try. Free, 15 gb and you can use your Gaijin account. Its really good (tank gameplay/pilot gameplay is basically war thunder) you get to be a light tank driver anyway, which is fun. Instead of blowing up just tanks, you can mow down entire squads with your machine gun too

get it

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
Played it yesterday with a couple people. It's alright just needs more content and longer games imo

Also the net coding sucks ass right now

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
Hit reg on every gun is broken as fuck I think rn
bro its just
point and click most of the time
doesnt matter where you hit
its instant knock down or death
Only SMG's take a couple shots

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
I just want a pure pvp mode lol. As it stands you can storm an entire house with a knife and take down two squads of brain dead AI that just chill there. Also the knife is seriously OP

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
bro its just
point and click most of the time
doesnt matter where you hit
its instant knock down or death
Only SMG's take a couple shots
I dunno I've had it happen a few times where I've shot someone 3 times all white markers with a kar98k and they just run off after

Someone else I play with said they've noticed the net coding isn't amazing currently

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
Hell let loose is peak ww2 pc fps, this is another f2p rip off in the same spirit as generals and heroes
I heard hell let loose player base was dead as fuck though

Also someone pointed out to me that enlisted is just crusine royale re-skinned because they were playing enlisted and it showed they were playing crusine royale instead lol

D

Deleted member 243

There's a lone wolf gamemode where you play without squads. Turns it into battlefield instead

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Post Scriptum is the best WW2 game, better than Hell Let Loose. Same developmental stuff as Squad and Over the Wire, it's fun as fuck. You get to jump out of airplanes as paratroopers or get put in the boat on D-DAY.

Airborne Jump:

D-DAY landings:

D

Deleted member 243

Post Scriptum is the best WW2 game, better than Hell Let Loose. Same developmental stuff as Squad and Over the Wire, it's fun as fuck. You get to jump out of airplanes as paratroopers or get put in the boat on D-DAY.

Airborne Jump:

D-DAY landings:

uhh yeah okay. i don't like having to speak in voice every single time and want to point and shoot at stuff, not get second hand ptsd and listen to my rig take off