Serious enlisted

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
uhh yeah okay. i don't like having to speak in voice every single time and want to point and shoot at stuff, not get second hand ptsd and listen to my rig take off
tbf you do get second-hand ptsd

game scares the shit out of me whenever the artillery comes in, you are deaf, and your shitting your pants praying that you don't get hit

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

tbf you do get second-hand ptsd

game scares the shit out of me whenever the artillery comes in, you are deaf, and your shitting your pants praying that you don't get hit
listening to overly composed germans tell me to move somewhere while 120mm mortars blast the entire place into a shitheap

D

Deleted member 22

I heard hell let loose player base was dead as fuck though

Also someone pointed out to me that enlisted is just crusine royale re-skinned because they were playing enlisted and it showed they were playing crusine royale instead lol
i can assure you it's not, i can boot it up and at any given time find multiple servers with 100/100 players

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
i can assure you it's not, i can boot it up and at any given time find multiple servers with 100/100 players
Might take a look into it then. I got told the player base was dead ages ago, just haven't kept up with the game

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I like realistic like Arma, but it's good to have a balance of arcade-realism

This game is a lot of fun I like it so far and it's a cool concept

D

Deleted member 243

i am looking for some axis players for the berlin campaign i finally unlocked the mg34