Entropy: Zero

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
http://steamcommunity.com/app/714070

Be the bad guy in this modification for Half-Life 2 : Episode 2 and step into the boots of a stranded Metrocop, left for dead in the abandoned City 10.

tl;dr: a HL2 mod where you play as a Metrocop

I'm downloading it right now, as it sounds interesting. Thoughts?

Reactions: List

Lapis

Extreme Turbonerd
Nebulae
I've played it. It's a great mod. Makes excellent use of voice lines without sounding terrible. Includes custom skins for the metrocops to match the city, though they aren't high-res but they're a nice touch. Lists certain stuff as unauthorized for you to carry, another nice touch. NVs instead of a flashlight, stuff like that. Gameplay's pretty good but get ready to ragequit or noclip through a few sections. Even on easy it plays extremely hard.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
it's unpolished yes

the game crashes if you turn off the subtitles which made me ree very hard and makes me berry angery

there's a section that I assumed I was just not doing good enough at until I realized what it was

the game doesn't convey too well the objective in some parts, to the point where you may need a guide

it's honestly fun w/ the difficulty but quicksaves are a must for a few parts

fun but jagged, also could've done more cool stuff

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Tbh Human Error let you play as a cp way before this one came out and it has custom npcs, weapons and mechanics aswell (and unlike this one they didn't stole them). <( °-°)>