Epic half life 2 quotes.

Nebulae
I accidentally stepped on the sand my first time through and killed Lazlo.

Reloaded my save and avoided stepping on it.

Damned madman killed himself either way.

I tried to save him by killing the antlions using the RPG, i killed them all just to see his cold dead body have a seizure and fall on the floor, Vietman was nothing compared to this.

Reactions: List

Frostwind

userTitle
Nebulae
"Oh, and before I forget.. I think you dropped this back in black mesa."

Frostwind

userTitle
Nebulae
Always wondered how he knew that Gordon used The crowbar as melee weapon, maybe he was stalking you ? #Blueshift2Comfirmed
considering there was like.... 100 barneys throughout HL1... I guess black mesa really liked him and decided to clone him.

Nebulae
The real Barney is the one knocking on the door in the opening of HL1, all the other guards are just normal security guards.
I'm guessing Valve didnt plan for a sequel so they just named the guards le funny barney XD

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"Pick up that can."
"603, unlawful entry."
Respect.
"And about that beer you owed me" le funny barny dinosaur

York

Electron
Nebulae
"B e c a r e f u l t h e A n t l i o n s a r e E D G Y"

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
The real Barney is the one knocking on the door in the opening of HL1, all the other guards are just normal security guards.
I'm guessing Valve didnt plan for a sequel so they just named the guards le funny barney XD
Then why would barney in hl2 claim to owe Gordon a beer when two other barneys were the only ones to go "Catch me later, I'll buy you a beer!"?

Nebulae
Then why would barney in hl2 claim to owe Gordon a beer when two other barneys were the only ones to go "Catch me later, I'll buy you a beer!"?
Why do some citizens in HL2 look the same and ususally say the same things?

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
considering there was like.... 100 barneys throughout HL1... I guess black mesa really liked him and decided to clone him.

How about Otis?
latest

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
<:: Shit! ::> - CP
And now try to say anything deeper than this, you :heyzeus: !

York

Electron
Nebulae
Someone should make a mod devoted to Lazlo and his quest through the sand pits in which you, the player, control Lazlo and his superior mind through a storyline oriented around the development of a human resistance superweapon to close the rift created by the Combine and free your species. It would be an original emotionally pulling piece of storytelling that would show Lazlo's human side in his interactions with his fellow rebels with multiple romance-able characters and dynamic morally ambiguous choice based story telling. The storyline would paint him finally as the hero his character was always meant to be but would ultimately have a tragic heartbreaking ending that would leave players in tears.