its a ragdoll too

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
824571462d.jpg

ive done it lads

wow model port succeeded

its a ragdoll too
Nice, did you go through the painful process of having to import it from wow model viewer to blender, then from blender to smd and from smd to .mdl and some shit with .qc files too?
I just managed to get it into blender and the textures too, but getting it into SFM is so complicated lol idk how

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
yeah

it wasnt that hard honestly, just turn it into a dmx instead of an smd using pte. jack's guide on the guides section it helps out a lot

unfortunately the hair has some lighting problems but oh well

Reactions: List

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
yeah

it wasnt that hard honestly, just turn it into a dmx instead of an smd using pte. jack's guide on the guides section it helps out a lot

unfortunately the hair has some lighting problems but oh well

sZePfjO.jpg

I managed to export a character from smite, got the model and materials to work and to be shown in SFM, but what I dont understand is that I only end up with 1 bone?
There is already an armature/rig onto the model from the game i imported it from, but when I export it as dmx there's only 1 dmx it exports, not the armature too?
I did the $collisionjoints and $sequence thing on the .qc file, but when I open it in model viewer to edit the bones I only see the root bone? :sob:

edit, nvm found out why, I think, but now when I compile a new .qc it says ERROR: Too many bone influences per vertex
guess I can't do this shit then rip?

Last edited:

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
it means the model has too many bones

iirc sfm has a bone limit of 256
ah

omg works now! I can pose the model in SFM now and shit :laughing::scream:

I just had to set the bone limit thing from 4 to 3 in blender

Last edited:

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
cool looking, but a small criticism, all 5 of those laser beams shouldnt be blue, just looks repetitive, also make them shorter, they look like lightsabers

other than that badass

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
you see they should be blue because it's ionized gas shot by clonetroopers at droids

although i do agree at the length