Errors

jjjackier

String
Nebulae
Right, I've subbed to the pack. I've mounted HL2, Episode 1 and Episode 2. Yet, this shit won't work. The model error for me is "models/zelpa/clockwork/male_01.mdl" Not just male_01, but all of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
As I said earlier
Make sure you are subscribed to all of this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673094991
Then launch garrys mod, download the content, exit garrys mod, start it again, and attempt to join the server.
I have Episode one and two installed and mounted to garrys mod as well; not sure if that is needed though.
Other than that, if this does not work, then I do not know how to fix your problem friend.

Reactions: List

jjjackier

String
Nebulae
Try restarting steam maybe? That could work, also make sure you mounted Ep1 and Ep2 on garrys mod, not just installed them.
7394115851c140b47777c27a82b92459.png

it's mounted

Merged:
Fixed, I had to install Enhanced Citizens V4 which WASN'T IN THE FUCKING STEAM WORKSHOP PACK.

Grunky

String
Nebulae
I'm getting the same issue he's getting, only this time I've installed the Enhanced Citizens v4, and all the male models are errors. The female models are okay, but the male one's are fucked.