Evacuation Point - FEEDBACK

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
most fun I've had in ages I made sure to avoid other players as much as possible.

It was fun tricking the gullible news boy and threatening his life with a pipe pistol aimed at his eyes.

I really enjoyed walking into a shootout in the club, staying well out of it, getting the Guard involved, turning on some German techno and watching the chaos ensue

It was fun finding my hit and convincing him to let me give him medical aid, then injecting him with a needle full of Vodka and a bubble, before leaving and hiding the needle in the urinal drain pipe, before convincing everyone that the hit had used his own drugs as pain relief and he was simply passed out.

Reactions: List

Mackready

String
Nebulae
I enjoyed bashing a person's face in until they were dead. Then it CONTINUED INTO THE MAP CHANGE. 10/10, phenomenal. Loved the arc. My thoughts that admins were going to blue ball us were COMPLETELY SHATTERED! I WAS WRONG! IT WAS A GREAT EVENT! I also LOVED how interactive the admins were, never have seen that before. Also, I ate the dead guy with the vodka blood while I waited for rescue.

Reactions: List