Format Event Requests

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Post here if you want an event run for your character (or group of characters) - whether they are freshly made, or pre-existing.

Staff will respond to your requests and facilitate what you need done. It can be as simple as GMing something minute. Try to keep these on the main server. Anything on the event server will have more scrutiny, evaluating how many people are involved & how much "roleplay value" it brings to the main server.

You can request anything, such as a simple on-server expedition with a specific goal in mind, to hunting a particular NPC, contacting an IC family member, or maybe a character introduction request - your creativity is your limit (unless it's too outlandish)

The easier it is to run, the more likely a staff member will respond to you sooner.

These requests are not limited by faction - just make sure you're adhering to your faction's OOC rules, if you're part of the Combine, or a vortigaunt, etc..

Any staff member handling a request should reply to the requester's post, and then take their discussion to DMs. The responding staff member has the right to deny the request. If you feel that the denial was unjust, make a forum PM with me regarding it.

Provide a character backstory to your responding staff member, in private, if the character is new.

Character name(s):
Group (if relevant):
Detail the nature of your request:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
do I post my requests here?

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Character name(s): Javier Gutiérrez
Group (if relevant):

Javier will hire two local mercenaries (other rebels) to travel to a local port operated by the Sinaloa cartel in order to sabotage a ship bound to the ruined port of the Industrial sector of City 17.

(I am unavailable between the 12th and 18th)

Reactions: List

NiGHT

Quark
Premium Member
Nebulae
Character name(s): Jessica Fowler (Heather Riley, Val and Roger Woods have been helping out)
Group (if relevant):
Detail the nature of your request: Finish repairing the Box van, fueling the van and finding a fuel source. (I'd like to get 2/3 cars/vans working to enable people to get around quicker and supplies moving).

Tie in wacky Idea: If allowed, I would like to set up a van to operate on the railway tracks and use the track to shuttle supplies from out of the map from outside contacts like Lambda) gives the combine something to attack outside of the city and gives the rebels something to defend (tracks and the train) - If anything we can just use a normal van with some text on it saying its only for railway use and won't work on the road

Last edited:
Reactions: List

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
Character name(s): Eddie Jay Westgrin
Group (if relevant):

It's the Mama Westgrin thing. Just check the fucking app. This character should be an ongoing thing rather than a one time event. I know we joke a lot about Mama Westgrin but uh, try not to make her a joke character, she's still supposed to be an important character and all. I don't want her to be just Ed's mom. She's a character and she's meant to be a person. She just so happens to also be Ed's mom. She's sort of the spring board for Ed's plot. If you need to see the app.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oA5WIluu5DT6mzU95xfQ_NASXRyZCFS9LCDglE4zvoA/edit
Here it is.
This is straight up just like my teacher is my project partner bullshit but uh. Whatever. It's a day before the iteration and I have no other options.

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Character name(s): Eddie Jay Westgrin
Group (if relevant):

It's the Mama Westgrin thing. Just check the fucking app. This character should be an ongoing thing rather than a one time event. I know we joke a lot about Mama Westgrin but uh, try not to make her a joke character, she's still supposed to be an important character and all. I don't want her to be just Ed's mom. She's a character and she's meant to be a person. She just so happens to also be Ed's mom. She's sort of the spring board for Ed's plot. If you need to see the app.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oA5WIluu5DT6mzU95xfQ_NASXRyZCFS9LCDglE4zvoA/edit
Here it is.
This is straight up just like my teacher is my project partner bullshit but uh. Whatever. It's a day before the iteration and I have no other options.
Event requests is for more isolated event requests, not to ask a staff member to main a character. If you have a specific event surrounding the character that is more plausible for the staff team.

DormNes

Quark
Nebulae
Event requests is for more isolated event requests, not to ask a staff member to main a character. If you have a specific event surrounding the character that is more plausible for the staff team.
Alright, where do I go for that then.

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Alright, where do I go for that then.
If someone wanted to main a character they'd of taken the application up, you can request specific events here and a time can be arranged with staff who wish to take it up.