Serious Experiment

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
hey so i like phase four and miss it so like can we get experiment back???? discuss below thanks like subscribe click notification button <3

angus

hey man..... fuck you
B A N N E D
Nebulae
bro phase four is fuckin lit

angus

hey man..... fuck you
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it's a clusterfuck of fun is what it is
bro let me get like screen shotsfuckkkk
[doublepost=1506910376][/doublepost]
MAaIf4c.jpg

only screen shot i could find of phase four.... i love it

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
As long as it isn't absolute, bleach-purified free-for-all so it doesn't end up like this again
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON
WHAT YOU SAYIN' IS
*STABS WITH 1-HIT MACHETE PEOPLE WHO LITERALLY JUST SPAWN IN*
WE UHH
*GIVES NO CHANCE FOR OTHERS TO PLAY*
WE'S UHH
*BUYS A GUN TO SPAWNCAMP EVEN MORE*
WE'S MEANT TO LET PEOPLE DO STUFF?
[doublepost=1506934086][/doublepost]Also, letting people have enjoyable solo instead of just solely favoring grouping up would be nice. Y'know, not limiting buying good stuff in multiples with high prices that, surprise surprise, groups can buy easier by putting money in together.

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
As long as it isn't absolute, bleach-purified free-for-all so it doesn't end up like this again

[doublepost=1506934086][/doublepost]Also, letting people have enjoyable solo instead of just solely favoring grouping up would be nice. Y'know, not limiting buying good stuff in multiples with high prices that, surprise surprise, groups can buy easier by putting money in together.
That's how P4 works

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
That's how P4 works
If people wanted to be killed as they spawn in, they can just hop on a TF2 idle server and go AFK.
If groups are always the focus, everyone will realize that groups are fun when they can gather together and, surprise, it's not guaranteed to happen often because timezones and life being a bitch in general.
You don't have to remove groupplaying benefits, just give some to solo players for actual longevity on the gamemode.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
It is I is correct
Sorry if your Birmingham education didn't teach you that 'It is I' is the formal version in the English language, even though all the chavs say it is me