Ey hotdawg!

Nebulae
Sup. I'm pretty new to Nebulous, or SeriousRP in general. I've never played any other SeriousRP server, so Nebulous is my first. However, many other RPs have motivated me to check it out. I'm still a civilian and I've been playing since Sunday (aha), it's pretty boring for me right now, perhaps it's because I haven't even tried to apply for a job role yet, I just wonder about, getting yelled at by CPs haha. And my god, isn't it fun when someone pulls a gun out on you and you have to roleplay it, it's like the most exciting thing for me!

Anyways, I'm Ollie. You'll see me near Warehouse 3, begging for work shifts, or by the rations area again, begging the machines for more rations, of course, it doesn't happen. Hm, perhaps I'm going insane? I'm not sure. Oh well, I've still not decided wether to apply because they're lengthy and quite frankly I know I'll get denied, and then I'll have to go though the process again after seven days, and I'll fail that, too!

It'd be nice for anyone to direct me to the right place to learn EVERYTHING about SeriousRP. I need it, I can only go on for a few more days as some black guy who just strolls around, I want something to do, damn it! Anyway, thanks for reading......

Bye.....

WAIT A MINUTE, I need to speak about my self, ok, uh, I'm a gamer.... that's it.... oh and I do graphic design.....

Reactions: List

Yoshi

A Yoshisaur Munchakoopas
Nebulae
Welcome, Ollie!
I hope you have a great time!

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
welcome
you should make a thread with your graphic design portfolio