Eyya Everybody!

BlazingScribe

Neutrino
Nebulae
Eyya! I'm BlazingScribe. And I figured I should remember to do one of these for once. I stumbled upon Half-Life RP a long time ago, but gave up on it because I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing other than stand around and gawk at things.

I went off instead to Concordia Gaming, a (reportedly) serious SCP server. I was active there for seven months, and in that time become a DVL for the MTF, and later its Lieutenant when I was replaced. In that time I led the Mobile Task Force through raids, dozens of containment breaches, and some rather disgusting RP scenarios.

I left Concordia partly because I was exhausted of the server but mostly because I felt the management was corrupt and abusive, and many of my friends were banned for little to no reason. It took a while for me to both realize how hostile of an environment it could be and to build up enough animosity to want to leave and have someone else take my position. But now I have, and I'm hoping to find a friendlier and long lasting community here, in the world of dystopia and murder that is Half-Life.

...Perhaps I should rethink my methods. Anyway! I'm looking forward to jumping in and seeing what all this is about, and I hope to see you all ingame.

Reactions: List

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Welcome to the community pal

Nebulae
Welcome sir. You'll be happy to know this place was kind of founded because of the dislike for a corrupt server owner, so everyone except him moved here. It's well run and everything's pretty above board, essentially.

BlazingScribe

Neutrino
Nebulae
Welcome sir. You'll be happy to know this place was kind of founded because of the dislike for a corrupt server owner, so everyone except him moved here. It's well run and everything's pretty above board, essentially.

I'm glad to hear that. I've only been here a day, and I've been very impressed so far. Now if only I could figure out what the heck I was doing. Speak of which, your guide has been immensely helpful. Thank you.

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Enjoy your time here.

Do not touch the people wearing masks, they have social anxiety issues.

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Hey man, welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay! (Not all CPs are bad, by the way. #CPlivesmatter)