Fallout 2 - I SHOULD KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Has anyone else been playing it? I've gotten into it recently and I love how brutal it is to the player and how much it makes you figure things out for yourself. Starting out a character on it is painful and slow but you start to really see yourself grow as you level up and progress.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The only part of the game I don't like is I feel like the random encounters happen way to often, they're just more annoying than anything early game and make you want to slam your head into a wall when you can't go from one settlement to another without being gang raped by 30 raiders and having to reload saves several times over.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
The only part of the game I don't like is I feel like the random encounters happen way to often, they're just more annoying than anything early game and make you want to slam your head into a wall when you can't go from one settlement to another without being gang raped by 30 raiders and having to reload saves several times over.

put some points into outdoorsman and avoid them :)

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
put some points into outdoorsman and avoid them :grinning:
Ye even with that it's still a pain

I have gotten the crisler highwayman and that has helped immensely

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It honestly is really annoying though that the random encounters don't scale with your level.

Literally level 5 and runs into a squad of super mutant elites with miniguns and missile launchers that one hit me no matter what.