Fallout 4 Far Harbor Opinion Thread

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Opinions? Personally I'm hyped, it looks like Point lookout and that was one of the best dlcs imo.

Reactions: List

Encore

sketchy
Nebulae
Point lookout was too easy even on the harder difficulties, I hope bethesda up the difficulty even higher.

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Point lookout was too easy even on the harder difficulties, I hope bethesda up the difficulty even higher.
Ye
Yeah, I usually run all the dlcs 5 or more levels below the recommended level so its extra hard.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
Fallout 4 is a rather mediocre game in my opinion regardless. I'm not sure any of Bethesda's DLC can match what Obsidian put out for New Vegas.
New Vegas was exceptional all by itself, again in my opinion, and the DLCs just added to that. I did hear though that Ulysses is coming back in Far Harbor, so I'm definitely stoked about that.

Encore

sketchy
Nebulae
Fallout 4 is a rather mediocre game in my opinion regardless. I'm not sure any of Bethesda's DLC can match what Obsidian put out for New Vegas.
New Vegas was exceptional all by itself, again in my opinion, and the DLCs just added to that. I did hear though that Ulysses is coming back in Far Harbor, so I'm definitely stoked about that.

To be fair though, I feel like the end where you use speech was complete shite, ulysses just suddenly teams up with you to defend you from HIS mercenaries.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
To be fair though, I feel like the end where you use speech was complete shite, ulysses just suddenly teams up with you to defend you from HIS mercenaries.

Well it's almost always like that with stories/games that all have a big overture before the final showdown. They had to give you some way of talking him down and allying, because that's what Fallout is really about: giving you a choice. There are no such major choices in Fallout 4. You should have been able to broker peace between the various factions in Fallout 4, or maybe just between some of them.

Listening to Ulysses' tapes was gold, though.:ok::ok:

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I won't be buying it, I might torrent it though since it does look pretty cool. Don't really want to give bethesda more money for a game full of missing features that they promised would be included in the game. And the fact they tried to sell already existing models in a DLC with only the addition of being able to place them.

Everybody loves bethesda, but imo Fallout 3, and two or three Elder Scrolls games were actually good. Fallout 4 marks the fall of a great series that's just been turned into some consumer garbage.

e: "Help me find my daughter" I must have heard this shit used over and over at least 10 times in Bethesda games...
Obsidian still have the rights to one more game. But aren't really on good terms with Bethesda, since Bethesda are cunts and wouldn't pay them money they promised. I really hope Obsidian fix what Bethesda have done tbh

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
Obsidian have stated that they are interested in building another Fallout game. A sequel to New Vegas, or perhaps something set in central U.S would be really neat. I want to see the Enclave come back, maybe as a force of good or something like that. It's up to Bethesda though.

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Obsidian have stated that they are interested in building another Fallout game. A sequel to New Vegas, or perhaps something set in central U.S would be really neat. I want to see the Enclave come back, maybe as a force of good or something like that. It's up to Bethesda though.
They've hinted at new orleans as a setting, and said they'd like it as a setting. And I think it'd be up to Obsidian, since Bethesda completely fucked up Fallout 4's story, and I don't think they'd be capable of writing a story like new Vegas'

Merged:

e: Is it just me, or does the new engine edits for fallout 4 feel really gross and fpsy? Like, I think they'd have to edit it if they want it to be able to play as an rpg tbh

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Bethedsa can't write good stories

even with the amazing lore Interplay left behind Bethesda instead chose to do whatever the fuck they wanted

now we get Vertibirds existing Pre-War, T-60 power armour, Enclave somehow being a thing after Fallout 2, cats and dogs living together, the BoS being not cunts and other henious crimes

Fallout 4 was their chance to take stock from New Vegas and learn from Obsidians book, instead they just did it again.

Chris Avellone save us from the false prophet Todd Howard

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Bethedsa can't write good stories

even with the amazing lore Interplay left behind Bethesda instead chose to do whatever the fuck they wanted

now we get Vertibirds existing Pre-War, T-60 power armour, Enclave somehow being a thing after Fallout 2, cats and dogs living together, the BoS being not cunts and other henious crimes

Fallout 4 was their chance to take stock from New Vegas and learn from Obsidians book, instead they just did it again.

Chris Avellone save us from the false prophet Todd Howard
Bethesda are kind of like Valve tbh. They do a lot of cunty stuff, but everyone licks their ass cus they both made that one game

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbh Obsidian made the only best Fallout Game, New Vegas, i still enjoy it with all the mods and shit, i hardly could play fallout 4, no fun.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
only best Fallout Game

latest

AHEM

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
Fallout 1,2 still the best "fallout" games imo, but out of the newer 3D ones New Vegas definitely takes first place.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This game would have been made in late 2002 - early 2003, graphics are actually good for then
but look at the miserable look in his face

he regrets being in the game

Merged:
Fallout 1,2 still the best "fallout" games imo, but out of the newer 3D ones New Vegas definitely takes first place.
tbh brotherhood of steel was the best
Fallout-_Brotherhood_of_Steel_Box.jpg