Fallout 4 Permadeath Story (WIP-RP?) (Possible spoilers?)

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Been wanting to do something like this for a while. Basically I have a character called Joe, and in this thread i'll be screenshotting the shit they do right up until they die. Call me sad but I like making little stories for characters I play as and this'll be a sort of journal they do as they go across the wasteland. No fast travel either.

Playing with the beta 1.5 patch, which means food, water and sleep is a must.
Day - 2
<: Terminal Opened: Loading file "Day-2 16:42" :>
2FEF39ED6738F7D766FAD274D2FE8E1C35F52944

"Finally got the old gas station up and running, no one here yet, but I managed to get lucky and find two suits of pre-war armour. No idea what to do with them as of now - but my main focus is to help those folks over at sanctuary, already cleared an area of raiders for them - took a few shots but I should be fine. Next on my list of things to do is report back to the leader of the minutemen - see if they need anything else doing before I head out again. Also - cogsworth doesn't seem to see me as he used too, perhaps in time he'll come to. For now though, I'm going to build up this crappy pipe rifle and see where they want me to go next."

<: Terminal Entry Close :>

<: Terminal Opened: Loading file "Day-2 16:48" :>

BB9EA6073B129BF134B62DFF240A45BBEE2D4081

"Folks have come to name the area "Sanctuary" - no idea why since the area is a hotspot for those raider types I heard about yesterday. Anyway I spent most of this morning helping these folks out, setting up shacks and I even had the time to build a make shift turret, fires pre-war 22LR rounds that I found back in the vault. As an update for that minute-man guy, he's asked me to go and help mroe settlemants and even named me the leader of the minute-man. No idea if I'll stick with these guys for now, however it is flattering. My main priority is to find my lost son, Shaun - and I'm not giving up any time soon."

"Almost forgot to mention, new farms up and running, got that beat up middle-aged guy to do it, keeps going on about how he lost his son. Guess I'm not the only one."
1C733393AC77A284E187212685C5EED45318805E

<: Terminal Opened: Loading file "Day-2 17:11" :>

F8B1034545072EF37D60C20A176CB673D6018CAB

"Came across this nasty looking thing while scavenging with cogs'. I swear I have seen this thing somewhere before but I just can't put my finger on it, a sort of De-ja-vu I guess. There were more in the area so we up and left before they surrounded us, all I know so far is that A: They appear to be humanoid and B: They can't be reasoned with. Combining those two - I suppose they're a sort of zombiefied human, due to the radiation perhaps. I suppose time will tell."

<: Terminal Opened: Loading file "Day-2 17:31" :>

AF07366589AC4FFC77E31EDF723761F60569B174

"Came across an old world bunker with one of those military eye-bots later in the day, luckily for me the thing didn't seem to be hostile and just wondered around for a bit. I took a sneak peak inside and found some nice pre-war items for scavenging as well as some ammo. Although I did come across a pretty sad site, dead soldier from when the bombs hit and his gusty companion. Hope me and Cogs' don't end up the same."
6ED063C5B6D343690132591D65B94725CA6FD64A

<: Terminal Opened: Loading file "Day-2 17:43" :>

"First Actual run-in with the raider groups shortly after finding the bunker previously mentioned. It was a pretty long fight and cogs took a few dinks but we made it, two of them in total - ended up shooting both in the head. I learnt that those junked up fuckers can take more than just a few bullets when they're high on jet so I better aim for the head from now on. Though that shouldn't be a problem, see below for further information."

5B7AB3BCB4C19F877B3A113088E0402E92D9D8E9

<: Terminal Opened: Loading file "Day-2 17:52" :>

"Shortly after the first encounter with those raider types, me and Cogs' found an old sewage pipe which we ended up traversing, inside we were met with not one, but three well armed raiders, they didn't even have time to fire a shot, I took care of two of them while Cogs set the other on fire. Wonder if I'll ever get used to this. Either way I've scavanged enough from this are and will be moving onto the next, hopefully more goodies along the way."
773703B9CC943998E1EEE7C555E91303F9EA6C8D

<: Terminal Opened: Loading file "Day-2 18:01" :>

"I don't even want to know what that thing was, all I know is that it didn't die from a shot to the head, it took three. And even then I swear I still saw it twitching. Whatever this thing is, I want nothing to do with it and I hope to all that is holy I never see anything like it again."

F47A93F56CCE63E9C61FB297281F4E86F4EE1933

<: Terminal Opened: Loading file "Day-2 17:52" :>

"Well uh - the sky just went green outside. I'm going to stay in this business and wait for whatever this is to end, my head doesn't feel good right now."

6206DA239CC1F96592D5869C4C130D6E46A322C2

Last edited:

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Turn on the survival mode beta and good luck to you.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
When you can't roleplay and have to find alternatives...

Looking forward for more gotta play the game myself though or else it will get spoiled aaaaa

Reactions: List
M

Man wearing a helmet

I'm apparently a blind asshole.
I lasted 5 minutes my first time around, stunlocked by a wild dog (never play 3rd person mode)
I've lasted two days, Can't be bothered playing any more. Fallout 4 is, to put it frankly, shit.

Reactions: List

Stalker

Nebulae
I've lasted two days, Can't be bothered playing any more. Fallout 4 is, to put it frankly, shit.
I actually really enjoyed the game, I know it's not like the other fallout games but - If I try and imagine it as its own IP - it's really good. Story is ok, gameplay is fun and I love the new perk system.

Stalker

Nebulae
Day-2 is done, day three will probably come tomorrow.
Spoiler'd for now.

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tfw you have no friends and you have to rp alone

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I skimmed, and wanted to read all of it, but then I realized I haven't actually played the game myself so I'd be getting spoilered out of my fuckin' ass.
Quite unfortunate as it seemed interesting from my quick run-through.

Stalker

Nebulae
I skimmed, and wanted to read all of it, but then I realized I haven't actually played the game myself so I'd be getting spoilered out of my fuckin' ass.
Quite unfortunate as it seemed interesting from my quick run-through.
I tried to keep it as spoiler free as possible, it's mostly just locations you find 10 mins into the game and only referencing the story a bit :)

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you should set up a goal you want to reach, wheter it'd be getting rich, making a safehaven or smth like thst