Fallout New Vegas Mods

D

Deleted member 930

I just finished Fallout 3 with all it's DLCs and now i'm going to begin soon with Fallout NV. I just want to hear from people which mods could make this gameplay more enjoyable. I liked Fallout 3 but it had tendencies to crash once and a while and that you couldn't look through iron sights kind of sucked in my opinion.

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
I just finished Fallout 3 with all it's DLCs and now i'm going to begin soon with Fallout NV. I just want to hear from people which mods could make this gameplay more enjoyable. I liked Fallout 3 but it had tendencies to crash once and a while and that you couldn't look through iron sights kind of sucked in my opinion.
Could have played Tales of Two wastelands, its basicly putting fallout 3 into new vegas meaning less crashes.

But as for mods I used project Nevada for combat and a few others

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 930

Could have played Tales of Two wastelands, its basicly putting fallout 3 into new vegas meaning less crashes.

But as for mods I used project Nevada for combat and a few others
Ahh that sounds nice i do that next time i consider playing Fallout 3 again.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
There's this one mod that I used in my last playthrough (combined with a cheat terminal mod) where you can have as many companions following you as you want, including both vanilla and mod companions. The creator of this mod designed a very 'original fallout'-esque HUD that has the portraits of all your current companions, and he has lots of portraits for the more popular mod companions. It's a very fun mod.
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50468