Damn muties

WWC

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Boone if NCR
E.D.E & Lily if anything else.

If you didn't play NV and exclusively wear the NCR veteran ranger armour what are you playing the game for. Sniper = best way to play the game.

The best way to play the game is going solo after working for Mr. House and getting yourself an army of robots that have all been upgraded and taking control of Vegas. NCR and the rest are all assholes who don't deserve the place. The only people I remotely identified with was the boomers as tbh I'd happily let them take control of the strip and vegas at large and just have them blast away anything that tries to get close and just let in the lucky few tbh.

After all, watching the boomers bomb the fuck outta the dam and then killing the Legion before the NCR bust down the doors and be like "nibba you better stop" and then just referring them to the GIANT ARMY OF ROBOTS STANDING DIRECTLY BEHIND THEM is by far the best ending to a game I've ever played. If only we'd have gotten the 'after campaign' gameplay that Obsidian intended to have that would have let you keep playing and watch as shit changed to show how your ending affected the place it'd have easily landed in my top 3 games.

I wanted to take over the strip and use the army of robots that acted as police to basically do the same thing but across the entirety of the mojave, making it a safe place by eradicating all of the irradiated shit that lived there. Especially ghouls.

though that being said I did do a Legion run as a yandere girl for caesar that exclusively used melee which was pretty fun.

D

Deleted member 930

eh excuse me true gamers either only wear joshua graham's armour or the mk II stealth suit
I usually like to wear the Elite Riot Gear Armor because it makes me look like heavy armored version of a Rebel or Sierra Madre Security Reinforced Uniform because its the best light armor you can get

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
eh excuse me true gamers either only wear joshua graham's armour or the mk II stealth suit
The stealth suit was okay, I wore it for important shit but if not that then 100% veteran ranger. Loved it so much I use it in Fallout 4 via mods.

Also, can I just say that in my first play through where I went solo after doing shit for the NCR and befriending Boone, it really hit me emotionally when I had to fucking put Boone down because he refused to work with me anymore because I nuked the NCR and the Legion after Lone Road. Like it definitely was a heartfelt moment as I had to shoot him like a fucking dog and nick his hat. Wore it for a while to honour him too...

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
real shit there aint a legion companion
Nope, only NCR or unaffiliated. There's also veronica but ehh

Also speaking of NCR companions, I really never knew about Cass till I had to fucking shoot her when I left the bomb crater from the nuke after Lone Road. I felt like an actual asshole killing her cause i was like "Wait this bitch is a companion?!" I crippled her but she just wouldn't fucking stop. Gave me no choice :(

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
doesnt work on my pc

incompatible with my amd processor

apparently the game engine hates my 8 cores
even when i configure it to use 1, keeps crashing and crashing

found out it was a hardware issue with the actual game so
always fallout 4

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Using this ENB (Although now it's set to be hidden for some reason?). Just personal preference. Can give full mod load order too if you want.
you know what scratch what I said before, if you can hit me up with a mod list I'll have a look through em