fe2Q6QM.jpg

You're a big cultist.

how y'all feel about this game?

Reactions: List

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not good, I do not feel good about this game. It'll just be more of the some with a couple more things added and more southern american accents aaaaand that's about it :/

Could be wrong, let us know how it goes so I can make a better decision on whether to buy or not!

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Tbh guys after 5 hours I can safely say that it feels like you can entirely ignore microtransactions, that doesn't mean it's okay though and I really do not like the notion of microtransactions becoming commonplace

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Press E to Liberate.

In far cry 4 there was the crab lagoon ending where you did nothing for 10 minutes. This time if you don't arrest the bad guy you just leave the church and the end credits roll. Secret ending all ready obtained by doing the same thing as the previous game...

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I want the far cry 3 experience and story back

Vass is honestly a timeless classic with videogame characters

they're trying too hard for settings
honestly FC4 had a nice setting but was let down by villain
they could have continued into FC3, and instead should focus on characters first then setting

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Press E to Liberate.

In far cry 4 there was the crab lagoon ending where you did nothing for 10 minutes. This time if you don't arrest the bad guy you just leave the church and the end credits roll. Secret ending all ready obtained by doing the same thing as the previous game...

The only Far Cry I've played was Blood Dragon but I wish more videogames would have a secret ending in which you just refuse the entire plot of the game, like Half life 1 but you miss the train and the experiment is canceled or Silent Hill downpour but you don't kill the guy at the beginning and simply get out of prison

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Trash game. They removed crafting with animal skins. Which basically makes animals and hunting pointless. If you played far cry 3 you know what i'm talking about. The graphics look so bleak also. Hardly any colour and there's 0 voicelines for the protag. You just get le epic char customization bro and get called rookie the entire game.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Bought it, played for two hours, discovered micro-transactions and pay to win, refunded. Never buy or support a game like this even if the microtransactions are optional, the only thing that matters to big companies like these are their sales, so vote with your wallet.

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Trash game. They removed crafting with animal skins. Which basically makes animals and hunting pointless. If you played far cry 3 you know what i'm talking about. The graphics look so bleak also. Hardly any colour and there's 0 voicelines for the protag. You just get le epic char customization bro and get called rookie the entire game.
I'd rather have a silent protagonist than the shitshow that was Jason Brody.
While hunting is not nearly as important anymore, it's still a pretty good way to get money.
Also they added fishing which is way too entertaining for me for some reason...

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Bought it, played for two hours, discovered micro-transactions P2W, refunded. Never buy or support a game like this even if it's an option, the only thing that matters to big companies like these are their sales, so vote with your wallet.
When i discovered that they removed crafting also i instantly refunded it.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
lmao people complaining about the micro transactions. It's legit only getting you clothes and gun skins. Playing the game for free after you bought it wont impact gameplay and features at all. I am also happy they removed crafting and turned it into perk points. Fuck having to hunt down animals for more ammo storage and other stuff while I want to actually play the game rather then walk trough a wood finding the same animal 3 times.

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also there's two endings in the game and they are so bad. Won't spoil anything though in case one of you actually does want to buy it.