Serious Farewell

ryan gosling

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
im so sorry to everyone i never meant to hurt anyone or deceive anyone. i thought i could get away with using ai to make my posts more engaging i didn't realise how wrong it was until it was too late i guess im just not that smart. im done. i cant live with the shame and guilt anymore. my wrists are already slit and the pain is so unbearable. i just want it to end.
goodbye everyone.

Spanky

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi Ryan Gosling, sorry you are having a hard time. I did not have a chance to give my words on your application as it was locked. I'd suggest taking this time to read my C&C and implement it into your future endeavors instead of using ai as a crutch (machines can only do what we give them freedom for)

Quite a repetitious read. In the context of this application I feel that Ivy is very one-dimensional and unrealized, like she is oblivious to her reality. There isn't much to hint at her motives, besides that she is apparently a means justify the ends type of individual. While an application isn't the best format to convey all the nuances of a character as it differs greatly from page to roleplay, the way you've written Ivy comes off as though you are selling a product to be bought. It seems patronizing because I doubt no one here is buying the "perfect conscript", nor has interest in a completely servile automaton that breathes, eats, and bleeds combine (yet). I understand there may exist sorts like these, however in the nature of roleplay it does not make for good interactions as I do not want to feel like I am trying to telepathically MAKE you roleplay an interesting character while we are face-to-face or delude myself into believing that I am enjoying an encounter with a soul-less machine, puppeted by an artless, boring person. So I think you are better suited for a servitor like role instead of being trusted with the responsibility of a role that trusts to immerse players around them in a believable act of a subjugator and disciplinarian. Units aren't your ticket on the powertrip coaster. But I suppose there is room on the server for chaff to mingle.

• Human concepts like fairness. Justice. Duty. Are sentimental at best and superficial at worse. Perfect ideals to be used to coerce humans a little closer into willing conscription and reinforce/justify their actions. Ultimately I see Ivy fitting in as a liaison. Someone who is able to blur the lines and compel compliance and docility through understanding and non-violent behavior. Conversation is a powerful tool, as is the ability to build tension and then relief. You don't want puppy-dog officers, but you also want officers that know how to communicate with citizens without coming off as unnecessarily bloodthirsty.

These are just my short thoughts. Keep in mind I don't know what sort of tone this server is going for. But I'm basing my input on the generic HL2rp setting. Thanks for reading and good luck with your application, I do hope you are given a fair shake. Final thought: the most interesting part of this reading of Ivy was the idea of her being throttled loose of their misgivings and disillusioned values.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
ghaming.gif

is this real XD

Last edited:
Reactions: List