Favorite Kind of Weapon ?

D

Deleted member 332

It ain't a gun really...

A-10 Thunderbolt II

brrrt

A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg

Lol oh yes it is a gun, they designed the GAU-8 before the rest of the jet. The freedom fart is amazing

Mine is probably the DP-28 because you can tell how many rounds you have by the metal clip on the disk, and you can fry an egg on it.
The Lee Enfield .303 is awesome, fired it at my cadets placerino. Same can be said for the Mosin Nagant PU. Lol, we were talking about the recoil on it and I warned another Sergeant to keep his eye a couple of inches away or he'd get scope bite. Didn't listen and his eye looked like this afterwards

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/03/90s-Hunchback-of-Notre-Dame.png

All in all a spot on rifle imo xD
[doublepost=1463343493][/doublepost]
Except for the fact is wears out fast.. is clunky, had a massive recall because of a huge safety malfunction leading to accidental discharges and the function of the gun is questionable at best. :s

At least it's not a Striker-12 tho lol

Moo Moo.

Neutrino
Nebulae
Lol oh yes it is a gun, they designed the GAU-8 before the rest of the jet. The freedom fart is amazing

Mine is probably the DP-28 because you can tell how many rounds you have by the metal clip on the disk, and you can fry an egg on it.
The Lee Enfield .303 is awesome, fired it at my cadets placerino. Same can be said for the Mosin Nagant PU. Lol, we were talking about the recoil on it and I warned another Sergeant to keep his eye a couple of inches away or he'd get scope bite. Didn't listen and his eye looked like this afterwards

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/03/90s-Hunchback-of-Notre-Dame.png

All in all a spot on rifle imo xD
[doublepost=1463343493][/doublepost]

At least it's not a Striker-12 tho lol

Very true.. that dumbass "Street Sweeper" fiasco -- Politicians scared of a name. Scared enough to make it a 'Destructive Device' even though a Mossberg 500 could do more damage. At least we can buy the "Ladies Home Companion" in .45-70. Pff.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 332

Very true.. that dumbass "Street Sweeper" fiasco -- Politicians scared of a name. Scared enough to make it a 'Destructive Device' even though a Mossberg 500 could do more damage. At least we can buy the "Ladies Home Companion" in .45-70. Pff.

Aye lol, tbh it's a terrible gun. I'd rather go clay pigeon shooting with a 2-gauge punt gun than rely on that thing for 'riot control'. Destructive device my arse

xelve

Quark
Nebulae
I really like the
NERF N-STRIKE ELITE RHINO-FIRE BLASTER!!!!!
1081DA3850569047F50584369BF98F03.jpg

Dominate any battlefield with the double-barrel assault of the Rhino-Fire blaster! You can launch a blizzard of darts at targets up to 90 feet away from the blaster’s two barrels, and its motorized firing puts you in control of the rate of fire! The blaster’s 2 drums hold 25 darts each, and comes with 50 Elite Darts. Remove the tripod when you’re on the move or attach it to steady your shots when you’re firing from a secure location. You’ll overwhelm the competition with the motorized, rapid-firing Rhino-Fire blaster!!!

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 603

Aww.. This thread really brings out the serial killer in everyone

Anyway, my favourite weapon is the BAN HAMMER

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
800px-AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131.jpg

Cheap, powerful, easy to manufacture, plentiful materials and munitions. ol' reliable still used around the world to this day.

"the symbolic workhorse of armies." - someone

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1843419_01_highly_modded_glock_34_640.jpg

Glack glack shoot a niqga in the back if he red.
images