great job documenting everything was very fun to go through
mostly got video clips

Reactions: List

Mads

Proton
Nebulae
3YMQM4B.png

Credits to @Revanox

Sometimes pictures speak volumes more than words.
Asheville was by far my favorite map of the first year - an active playerbase, the economy was in (in my opinion) the best state it has been on any map, and the map itself was just awesome. The fights on the bridge, the fact that we literally NUKED the city was fantastic too.

City 24 would *almost* take my number 1 spot, due to the RP, the map itself, as well as finally getting to do some good on my cop, as well as dominating the sewers and apartments with the armbands.

No map has in my opinion been bad. Some were around for a bit too long, but it is what it is. If the maps were to be put in a tier list, no experience or map would be below C-tier.

Looking forward to new experiences!

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
3YMQM4B.png

Credits to @Revanox

Sometimes pictures speak volumes more than words.
Asheville was by far my favorite map of the first year - an active playerbase, the economy was in (in my opinion) the best state it has been on any map, and the map itself was just awesome. The fights on the bridge, the fact that we literally NUKED the city was fantastic too.

City 24 would *almost* take my number 1 spot, due to the RP, the map itself, as well as finally getting to do some good on my cop, as well as dominating the sewers and apartments with the armbands.

No map has in my opinion been bad. Some were around for a bit too long, but it is what it is. If the maps were to be put in a tier list, no experience or map would be below C-tier.

Looking forward to new experiences!
running the full length cart-tunnel with Hozan in gm_boreas whilst being fired at by six or seven cops from the opposite end of the tunnel was a genuinely thrilling experience i won’t forget

Nebulae
too many adventures as fisherman
and as Gopa Stopa, to remember what was peak, and to share the infinite documented adventures.
seems like they all remain in my imagination n memory mostly.

but both of them are concluded.
i enjoyed a lot :)

this is the only screenshot i have saved n uploaded on my steam
pre fisherman model, fisherman hat man.

6FF9976191F263984980D402D18E950BA559AF41

5qTjtqT.png

unless you count 2017
CE4A8E0F52F7539DE5B2F1A6A3DF491A148A875D

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Really enjoyed season one. Mostly quite happy with my time on my CP character of the era as I liked writing up the combine character with a outright hostile relationship with the faction they were loyal to.

Really enjoyed my time in the underground, but primarily the xen infested hellholes of apocalypse and parts of asheville.

Soko had a fairly nice time overall, but personally regret getting that character back out yet again.
burned me out after season one's wrap and I never particularly recovered.
Ironically feel less inclined towards science and medic characters because of how often you have to get pulled away from what you were doing to handle something else. and time alone (weird to ask for in a RP setting) is hard fought for.

I reckon I'll give it another crack in time, but I will likely wipe my character roster and start fresh.

Still wanna play a vortigaunt for the 1st time at some point.

-

Lotta great characters met this year too,
F to my bois Ropot and LA.
still miss you lads.

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
I'd say my favourite moments by far has to be my time as a cop.
Running the Cop bar in C24, talking to all the different cops and just chilling as the City went to shit day by day.
@RedMan's Rank-Leader working H-0 to the bone as the only Engineer in the Garrison.
And generally just a great atmosphere.

Most memorable moments that really shaped HERO-0's story would be D6 Facility for one, where she was left behind.
And as she was begging to be saved, @OneClassyBanana's RL cut her from tac because he thought she was a skinwalker.
H-0's friendship with J-2 ( @Provingmedusa ) & the short-mentorship under V-6 ( @Erkor ) then H-0 mentoring J-6 ( @Mike65536 ) are some that left a mark. Along with talking with V-2 ( @WstStranger ).

Here's some screenshots. ( I have over 2000 from this iteration. )
rp_asheville / Odessa
image.png

image.png

rp_metro_sf2 / City 17 Ruins
20230311225729_1.jpg

image.png

20230318015613_1.jpg

rp_city24_v1 / City 24 - Geneva
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

(The mood after D-6's ( @Brandon_ ) coup attempt. )
20230329014758_1.jpg

20230329022637_1.jpg

20230329024819_1.jpg

Laura

Nucleus
Nebulae
8286a737c4db0fe074f85701e67edae0.png

Confronting @Laura 's cop on Union-3 like 2 maps before they went rogue. Pic goes hard as fuck.

I remember this, banger lighting.
Tiny man casts a big shadow.

Also- they didn't go rogue.. they just went missing in the Swiss alps.
Very harsh environment to survive there after a crash.

PepicWalrus

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Day 1

image-93.png

First ever image of what would become Boris
image-110.png

Cop Shower Cam
image-100.png

'The Beacon' Substation

'The Beacon' activation test footage (live was lost to time)

The

Thumper Raid

He tried

Nebulae
way too much to tell, below is but a fraction

Xsh0247.png

depot
- can curling breen's water into a CWU foreman's head from another yard and at least 20 feet away with @'77 East 's cop
- watching cultists turn @The Red Devil 's gf into a stalker
- making an inmate give that same stalker a wash with a wet broom
- the riots

ATY9LCA.png

apoc
- the 30 rebels vs 5 EOW incident (and the completely traumatized silence that the forums were in for about 20 minutes after its conclusion)
- that one time i spontaneously snatched a TV from some rival cop gang's shack because i wanted to watch a zombie movie with my BFF who was on the transhuman queue so i could tease her about how every third zombie i saw on screen looked just like her (actually very sad about her upcoming lobotomy :( )
- that same gang interpreting this as an open provocation and straight up firebombing the house of the cult i was a part of (oops!)

asheville
- the atmosphere
- really, that's it. watching people get used to the freedom of the setting was a genuine joy. my memories on asheville are built more around countless small interactions in an absolutely blossoming rebelRP scene and not so much any one big moment

aZyURsC.png

metro
- the two events around bunker 6 & kingpin that turned me into an anxious mess the whole time i was setting them up (but ultimately gave me confidence to make future events and, after a while - entire mapchange events)
- outpost raids

c24
- negotiating the ceasefire. i have no idea how we got 40-50 people posturing across a bridge to not shoot at each other for an hour
- that one week period where @ovxy turned into superhuman UN peacekeeper and i'd order him to kill rebels in secret while ostensibly upholding the armistice. combine's most loyal soldier o7
- the excuse to write actually decent CAB speeches Or So I Like To Think

boreas
- the mapchange event where we got to organically extract (at the time) a major story character from the rebel bunker with next to no railroading. if a rebel shot @RedMan 's rogue scientist on the escape he'd have been PKed and i had 0 backup plans for how to deal with that
- watching @Revanox hold the citadel visual effects together with duct tape and a prayer

ineu
- carpathian recall & anima ft. @Rod & @john
- that one rebel contract where i had a bunch of dudes hunt down a rogue assassin synth and the entire event was just me freestyling whatever action sequence came to mind next with almost 0 planning + techno music pulled from whatever the youtube algorithm blessed me with

southside
- running the opening event
- suicide bombing my cop following several emotional crises
- playing undercover lambda dude to suss out rebel/NG war crimes and just getting caught up in gateway tire & service drama instead

@Phil from MyPillow watching zhao and masum's friendship from linntrix iteration deteriorate in real time as every single attempt at something resembling a friendly get together would get interrupted either by a firefight or supply demands/intercell politics until there was nothing left but a husk of what used to be. something about that felt strangely real even though it was just a case of s2k gameplay loop consistently interrupting rp

@Subeh nearly every time i talked to cecilia ever. you never missed, you absolute legend!

flagging on skinheads once or twice every map just to talk relentless shit at rebels w/ @Numbers (but it was ok because we gave them cool gadgets under lambda's nose!!)

@Dan vaal saal fucked me up and i hate you (heart emoji)

@'77 East because every blue moon i'd flag on my cop and every time i checked in on him he'd still be dedicated to his omega pacifist streak somehow like what the actual fuck dude all @Simman102 had to do was order you to NLR a minge at any point

Last edited:

Revanox

Nucleus
Nebulae
>be me (DEFENDER-2)
>fly around in observer to GM a bit
>/help comes in
>"Can I take this pipe from the toilet as a script?"
>absolute devious idea cooking up in my brain
your actions have consequences

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
>be me (DEFENDER-2)
>fly around in observer to GM a bit
>/help comes in
>"Can I take this pipe from the toilet as a script?"
>absolute devious idea cooking up in my brain

your actions have consequences
screaming in depot restroom prank

Bounter

Neutrino
Nebulae
To be fair my first and last day on my 1st char.

First day, me with Warren and Amos went zulu hunting, until we got attacked by Antlion guards. And I uh... Acted as bait on top of a truck and Warren killed it. Since that day I been a small but kinda known fella.

And last day... well, I think these speak for themselves:
Zrzut_ekranu_1540.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1548.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1549.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1547.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1546.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1544.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1541.png
image-2.png

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

First day, me with Warren and Amos went zulu hunting, until we got attacked by Antlion guards. And I uh... Acted as bait on top of a truck and Warren killed it. Since that day I been a small but kinda known fella.

Zrzut_ekranu_1540.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1548.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1549.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1547.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1546.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1544.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1541.png
image-2.png
there's nothing better than seeing a new player having a rly good time

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae

Zrzut_ekranu_1540.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1548.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1549.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1547.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1546.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1544.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1541.png
image-2.png
o7

rob

Nebulae

Zrzut_ekranu_1540.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1548.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1549.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1547.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1546.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1544.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1541.png
image-2.png
o7

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Zrzut_ekranu_1540.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1548.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1549.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1547.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1546.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1544.png
Zrzut_ekranu_1541.png
image-2.png
o7

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
My favorite memory gotta be when someone on rp_Apoc made a brothel, and then not even 24 hours later some strider woke up from the ground, destroyed the brothel in one shot and then never appeared again