15012df254.jpg

Reactions: List

Erid

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
All time fav is this

But my current fav is this

I played Pantera a lot when I had the time to (before the fucking IDF took every little ounce of enjoyment from my life), dimebag's the reason I got into metal in the first place.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
That's literally the only song I don't like that much from them because it is so mainstream.
Why is a song bad just because it gets a lot of attention in media? That's only good and a positive thing if you really support the group lmao

It's still good even though a lot of people listen to it, just like Amerika and Mein Land

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Why is a song bad just because it gets a lot of attention in media? That's only good and a positive thing if you really support the group lmao

It's still good even though a lot of people listen to it, just like Amerika and Mein Land
cus hipsters my dude

but to stay on subject of the thread

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae

Because when you listen to a song a hundred times it starts to grow dull.

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
You don't have to listen to it unless you want to? It just introduces people to the genre and a group that deserves the attention, really.
I didn't say it is bad. I'm saying that I don't enjoy it as much as the rest of their songs.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I didn't say it is bad. I'm saying that I don't enjoy it as much as the rest of their songs.
Wasn't meant in the sense that you don't like the song, more so that you said it would grow dull. Hence why I said that you can choose when and how you want to listen to it pretty much constantly

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
Wasn't meant in the sense that you don't like the song, more so that you said it would grow dull. Hence why I said that you can choose when and how you want to listen to it pretty much constantly
Yeah, I agree. It's not like someone is forcing me. I was simply implying that I rarely listen to it because of the amount of times I hear it in public places for example.

Ranosh

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae

also used to listen to Rammstein, but don't enjoy them as much anymore