Favourite Payday 2 Track?

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
DonAcDum is my number 1

but 'I've been a bad boy' is one of the best.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
its hard to say which one is my personal favourite as Payday 2 has had a great fucking ost, although the one that blew me out the water when it dropped last halloween was 8Bits Are Scary

ive never been the biggest fan of Noren as he usually relies on similar rythems and beats (for lack of a better term) for each track and lacks the individuality most of Simon's has, he toyed with Bullet Rain a bit as it does have some individuality from his other tracks but it didnt feel very unqiue to his other music, but when he made Left In The Cold for the Alaskan Deal, i felt he began to move into his own, stopped relying on the similar tempos and beats to his music a lot which gave the track a lot of individuality to it and a much stronger character compared to his first few

when he dropped 8Bits Are Scary, his chiptune remake of Clowns Are Scary, it just sounded absolutely fucking spectacular especially considering most people ive spoken too feel CAS doesnt fit into Payday 2 very well outside Safe House Nightmare and even in that it feels weird, so to take that track and create something that had such a unique character and sound to it was gob-smacking

im hoping Noren carries on with this trend as hes overcome that block that made much of his music seem similar and his recent two tracks have been fucking amazing

some honourable mentions include
  • both Hotline Miami tracks (Hot Pursuit and Evil Eye)
  • all the classic remakes (Gun Metal Grey 2015, The Take 2016, Double Cross 2017, etc) bar IWGYMA 2017 and Breach 2015, just hoping Code Silver 2018/19 is as great as the majority of them
  • Locke And Load
  • Gustavo's first track, Underground Lockdown, was quite good despite it being his first addition to the series
  • Trouble Always Inbound and Mr Purple are fucking amazing, but especially the former considering its context in the heist day its for
id list more but id be here all day and cover 80% of the soundtrack

Reactions: List