Accepted Fawkes' incredible EMS application

Fawkes

Quark
Nebulae
ems-banner.png

Character name: Enzo D'Alto

Date of birth: 17/03/1998

Briefly describe your character's background: Despite the name implying that Enzo is a full blooded Italian, he is a son of the US. His family emigrated to the United States in 1995 following his parent's success in acquiring a visa necessary to legally live and work within the US. His father was a tired but hardworking individual, with him working as a plumber on demand to ensure the family finances were sustainable. His mother on the otherhand was formerly a grocery store attendant before becoming a full time mother to care for Enzo in his adoloscent years.

Enzo as an adoloscent was a tamed individual, though he did find himself bullied often with the negative stereotypes surrounding Italians. He nevertheless got through the bullying through his inspiration of his father - getting through it. However, he did experience a traumatic event that set his focus on his career ambitions. It was around 18 years old when completing his studies within Biology when his close friend within college overdosed and resulted in his tragic death, also influenced by the delay of EMTs. It was there that Enzo felt helpless and decided to pursue something that would've actually aided the community, and saw no better option than to drop out and pursue the Emergency Medical Technician training in order to become qualified and eligible to serve as an emergency medical technician.

Why do you want to join the EMS? (IC & OOC):
As mentioned in the background above, ICly, my character has felt a sense of need to take action to prevent the events that happened to his friend, and to actually be able to save lives and provide the care where it is urgently needed, rather than enable delays to occur.

OOCly, I may not have as much experience in GTA Roleplay, however, it's something I wanna give a shot and I feel like EMS would enable me to gather the full experience as well as to deliver the satisfaction of roleplaying, as has WW3RP previously did for me.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the EMS?:
In the short term, my character strives to be able to sustain himself financially and to be able to pay off his typical education debts while also putting his newly acquired skills to good use.

In the long term, my character strives to achieve the full paramedic certification which has it's pre-requisites which working with the EMS would help him achieve in the years to come as well as to prevent events from recurring from his past through excellent provision of first aid.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?: Primarily on Garry's Mod with WW3RP, and other serious RP servers and ARMA 3 Life in between, when that was still a thing.

Do you have prior medical experience? (optional): WW3RP in 2 iterations (literal Doctor characters), ARMA 3 Life as a paramedic.

What is your time zone?: BST

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: Yes.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): No.

Reactions: List

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.

We are pleased to welcome you to the EMS. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List