• No

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • DUMMY Thicc

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

TheMilkman™

Nebulous Youtuber
Nebulae
I legit wanted to know for the people who watch my Youtube series on nebulous.... What can I do to improve and what would YOU like to see in my videos more? Also.. 420 subs ;)

Reactions: List

Ibarra

Proton
Nebulae
Laughed at your newest video when the headcrab got flung straight towards you. But the star of that is the macarena man.

TheMilkman™

Nebulous Youtuber
Nebulae
Now, I’ve had one private comment say, “You should make more serious Half Life 2 Rp Videos due to these being aimed at people who like to watch minges do stupid stuff” Does anyone agree to that?

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Now, I’ve had one private comment say, “You should make more serious Half Life 2 Rp Videos due to these being aimed at people who like to watch minges do stupid stuff” Does anyone agree to that?
Yes, and no.

To capture the seriousness of HL2RP is extremely difficult unless you are the one immersed within the world yourself. To do that through the perspective of a bird watching a character arc is not particularly easy. If you were to do it, it'd best be done by observing an event and taking certain angles.

I honestly think that any HL2RP player, serious or not-so-serious should be able to find a chuckle or two in these videos.