feels thread

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

When you first made your Runescape account.. Or when you had your sibling do it for you.

You had to choose a funny, edgy or a kid's name that you can relate to..

When you customize your character for the first time, choosing different variety of clothes and hairstyles..

Completing the tutorial island, you start to wonder what sort of adventure awaits you..

When you spawn in Lumbridge for the first time, you know its going to be one adventure you'll never forget..

All the hard work of grinding and quests.. All the NPCs and friends you've met in that wonderful simple game..

Everyday when you've come back home from school.. You would spend countless hours on this magical game.

Going from Lumbridge to Varrock to Falador to Edgeville to Karamja for the first time..

Going to the wilderness and realizing your horror when other players could kill you..

Attacking the dark/fire wizards for the first time would truly be one of your greatest mistakes..

Getting locked inside that haunted mansion and you tried to get out but couldn't so you paid someone off to help you get out but all you had to do was to take the backdoor..

Going through various money-making methods, including the good ol' coal mining and going through the pain of selling them to other players..

Also having your first pickaxe being destroyed whenever you decided to pick a smoking ore..

Not to mention the evil trees which suddenly spawn out of nowhere and destroyed your hatchets..

Seeing all the players in game doing some weird wavy/colourful text buying/selling things in the banks..

Getting scammed by another player who tries to sell you a mithril scimitar instead of a rune scimitar..

The first time you finally defeated Elvarg so that you can put on that fucking rune platebody you've been dying to wear..

Of course, at least that was the case for me.. I never got the chance to play much in the members world and today I don't really have the drive to play it anymore, even if given a chance for membership.

Runescape is truly a magical time back then in my youths. Looking back now, it has some really magical classic soundtracks. Damn.

GVk25H8.png

Reactions: List