Femchars

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
tbh the reason everyone hates femchars is because barely anyone knows how to play one properly and so it just seems like "all femchar bad" and not "all malechars bad" because the latter is easier than the former to play as a character

Idk how well the characters are on helix but I'm sure there are acceptable femchars at least

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
a person acts like a person for the most part, if you feel like you're 'confused' just rp being you as a femchar for a bit until you get your own tropes set

Reactions: List

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
i personally don’t mind female characters they’re quite essential to the server

what i do mind is that when half of them literally:
  • use overly young character reference pictures, makeup and other bullshit that’s just a cringe teenager dream
  • act like a very young character for the purpose of appearing “cute” or “innocent :3 hihi hehe”
  • both of those above combined
this is why we maintain a tight grip on the seriousness of cop characters and same should be enforced on the server, change my mind

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

• use overly young character reference pictures, makeup and other bullshit that’s just a cringe teenager dream
  • act like a very young character for the purpose of appearing “cute” or “innocent :3 hihi hehe”
this is why we maintain a tight grip on the seriousness of cop characters and same should be enforced on the server, change my mind

one day i want to see a 40 year old woman that looks 40 on the server

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae

Do you also agree that roleplaying a stutter doesn't make your character cute?

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
Do you also agree that roleplaying a stutter doesn't make your character cute?
it's fine to a certain degree - after a traumatic event, an injury, whatever

if you talk like that 24/7 you're a massive sperm faggot lmao

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it's fine to a certain degree - after a traumatic event, an injury, whatever

if you talk like that 24/7 you're a massive sperm faggot lmao

what if you're a 50 year old male char with a stutter

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
there's only been a handful of characters i've rp'd with that didn't fall under the whole stutter ':3' bs tbh, @not tiger is a great example

i honestly just think it comes with the fact that 13-17 year old males do not know how to rp a female correctly, honestly.

with exceptions of course, but for the most part, not really.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it still looks retarded and you're way better off putting 'stutters' at the start of your physical description that shows up in chat

nah not a cute stutter

i mean a literal "takes 10 seconds to say a word starting with S" stutter like Drew Lynch

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
nah not a cute stutter

i mean a literal "takes 10 seconds to say a word starting with S" stutter like Drew Lynch
i guess that's fine? as long as it's conveyed realistically in a text form, on the other hand it's hard to take it seriously with female characters though

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
i feel like stutters aren't something you can fully comprehend through text, it's more of a speech impediment, it's not typically written without weird formatting to be understood, it just kinda feels weird.

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
act like a very young character for the purpose of appearing “cute” or “innocent :3 hihi hehe”

considering one of my characters is like this because of their background, its overly difficult to not overstep a boundary in how i express the character

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
women in roleplay are killed less
women in roleplay are searched less
women in roleplay have smaller hitboxes
women in roleplay get more free shit

there's a lot more innate privileges to roleplaying a female character, whether its interactions with rebels, CPs, CAB, or anything.

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
personally i've never communicated with a woman that wasn't my own 'mother' so i'm not really sure how to rp those interactions, hence why i play a male char exclusively

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
personally i've never communicated with a woman that wasn't my own 'mother' so i'm not really sure how to rp those interactions, hence why i play a male char exclusively
whats a woman

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
women in roleplay are killed less
women in roleplay are searched less
women in roleplay have smaller hitboxes
women in roleplay get more free shit

there's a lot more innate privileges to roleplaying a female character, whether its interactions with rebels, CPs, CAB, or anything.

MCGTOW

Male Chars Going Their Own Way