FIFA 17 (FIFA Ultimate Team.)

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
aUXd9GO.jpg

qSa2NUJ.jpg

R0CH6GZ.jpg

My Current teams. Looking forward to try out the Pro League silver squad and my main team of course. Also bought these squads for squad building challenges that come with Ultimate team now. To bad PC doesn't have much silver players on the market yet because I wish to buy this squad.

mxmxIYH.jpg

Reactions: List

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
aUXd9GO.jpg

qSa2NUJ.jpg

R0CH6GZ.jpg

My Current teams. Looking forward to try out the Pro League silver squad and my main team of course. Also bought these squads for squad building challenges that come with Ultimate team now. To bad PC doesn't have much silver players on the market yet because I wish to buy this squad.

mxmxIYH.jpg
I remember back in like 14 I used to just get REALLY pacey bronze players and just dominate, it was fucking hilarious

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Retard list check

More then 1 team before having an actually good team? :ok:
Silver players? :ok:
Game not in english? :ok:

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I remember back in like 14 I used to just get REALLY pacey bronze players and just dominate, it was fucking hilarious
Beginning of Fifa is always pretty easy. I am actually thinking of making a Bronze team when Unlock the coin boosters when the game comes out on Thursday. I might make a Japanese Bronze team just for the lols
[doublepost=1474971829][/doublepost]
Retard list check

More then 1 team before having an actually good team? :ok:
Silver players? :ok:
Game not in english? :ok:
Having atleast 2 squads so you don't have to use consumables except contracts. :ok:
Silver = Gold :ok:
Default language server browser :ok:

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
DOUMBIA IS A GOD

also @Chester is a pro at FUT

This is the squad that i will be mostly using. This mainly due to chemistry styles being different this year.
rpBjt.jpg

you could get graeme shinnie as a replacement left back, hes scottish like the rest of your team and is pretty good, at least was in FIFA 16

Riddler

Proton
Nebulae
Gonna spend 12,000 FP on friday hopefully have a pic of my team then. Gonna go for a BPL team and also a Holland team as always

Also buy SANE from Man city beast card this year
[doublepost=1475014039][/doublepost]
This is the squad that i will be mostly using. This mainly due to chemistry styles being different this year.
rpBjt.jpg

Swap out one cam for snodgrass I know his pace isn't great but his passing/ball control is great for someone like ross upfront... also Naismith is god on most fifa games so try get him in. Few other options may be Philips plays for west brom. Matt Richie And also Griffiths is a great card

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
@Lynx Buy me a PS4 and Fifa 17 aye?

Would probably get fifa 17 if I had a ps4, but hey. No point in buying a console for like 4-6 games I guess?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I had no idea a buncha Roleplayers were into FIFA.

I hate FIFA and sports in general, an my bro has kept the whole family up at night with his yelling over the game.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
and also a Holland team as always
Are you doing a dutch nationality team or a eredivisie squad. I haven't got my hands on the game yet but if I were to go with a Eredivisie team this would be my squad. (Ugh Ajax players...)

pnkL2Xx.jpg

Andrew The Lycanroc

Really gay
Nebulae
Gonna spend 12,000 FP on friday hopefully have a pic of my team then. Gonna go for a BPL team and also a Holland team as always

Also buy SANE from Man city beast card this year
[doublepost=1475014039][/doublepost]

Swap out one cam for snodgrass I know his pace isn't great but his passing/ball control is great for someone like ross upfront... also Naismith is god on most fifa games so try get him in. Few other options may be Philips plays for west brom. Matt Richie And also Griffiths is a great card
I got big snod as a sub. To be honest i got most of those cards.