Nebulae
wqGDti.jpg
Anyone else play it anyone getting 20

Last edited:

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
dont get me wrong

but what exactly is the purpose of playing fifa, or what makes you even play this microtransation filled game series

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
dont get me wrong

but what exactly is the purpose of playing fifa, or what makes you even play this microtransation filled game series
I tend to play just career mode or pro clubs now and the only player on my team thats worth anything is shearer because i don't bother getting packs and shit any more because the game is scriped as fuck to the point where it doesnt matter how good your team is. Its also the only real football game you can play other than PES but they've got no licenses so i don't fancy playing as North Tyneside Magpies on career mode

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I decided to quit playing fifa this year. The latest few fifa's have decided to make the game in to something it's not. A fucking e-sport game. Everything is competetive now. You gotta play 40 games in a weekend to even get near good players and to me that's no longer fun. I only like to play co-op season with @steamfacepalm from time to time but now I'll wait till they announce a feature to let you play ultimate team with your friends and not against them. I am not planning on getting fifa 20 but I still think that this game is a fun game if you play it for the right reasons. I will never get back to those fifa 13 and fifa 14 days. Also people love shitting on this game for being similair every year. I wish it was but it just isn't.

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
why don't they make a fifa where u have the option to play in different eras of football around the globe with famous historic games

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
why don't they make a fifa where u have the option to play in different eras of football around the globe with famous historic games
The first match of the campaign mode on FIFA 19 is some 1950s match but it doesn't really feel like that era other than the grainy quality and muddy field

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Pro clubs with the boys are a laugh. Only reason I kept buying it.