Filthy Frank Lore

Liamos

Proton
Nebulae
Listen to this while reading
Filthy Frank also known as Frank Of the filth was a normal man in the realm that we all live in,he had a small apartment and a normal life,until some cunty ass weirdos came to his house and started living there,of course they're names were PINK GUY,RED DICK,SALAMANDER MAN and more.

And the FINAL one, THE DARK LORD CHIN CHIN,whom saved Frank of the filth more than 1 time,He saved Frank's friend from Cancer(but he died anyways), and after chin chin helps someone,this SOMEONE needs to sacrifice something that chin chin wants,FRANK didnt do that and made the godly GOD chin chin angry, not only that,but chin chin our beloved god helped Frank more,and guess what?

FRANK DIDNT FUCKING SACRIFICE SHIT,so when the time came,and Frank sacrificed the needed,chin chin needed more,he needed MORE BLOOD,so he asked Frank to sacrifice pink guy(his memenst meme and friend),Frank didnt do that and that made chin chin VERY angry,so he sent Frank to the Rice relam or shit like that,so what pink guy and red dick tried to do?

make Frank come back to them with Toilet Food,they did some weird shit and because of that,Frank wasnt the one coming back to earth realm,it was his fucking clone(in the past year,the lore says that Frank's Clone was the one making the video thinking he was the real Frank),The real Frank has Normal Glasses,and the Fake one has Sunglasses, in one of the episodes Fake Frank discovered that he was fake, and Real Frank discovered it as well, which made one of them say(i dont remembar which one), that A WAR ON THE GOD CHIN CHIN WILL START SOONER OR LATER,

There is a lot of shit that i skipped ill send you guys links:

http://filthy-frank.wikia.com/wiki/Filthy_Frank_Lore_Timeline

Filthy Frank YT Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TVFilthyFrank

DRUGS 101

Last edited:

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
It was whacky and cool for once or twice but now eh I just don't bother watching those parts, like I don't understand how people still find pink guy funny.

Also nice avatar man I love the diritos and illuminati memes

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
filthy frank makes some funny shit dont get me wrong but all this lore shit is for those kiddos and nerds who want to be expert meme men

like i was in uni and we was playin with maya and our big boss lect man was going on how it lets us have a full 360 perspective and this guy in the fuckin corner goes

360 no scope

and chuckles to himself

like fuck off

Reactions: List

Liamos

Proton
Nebulae
filthy frank makes some funny shit dont get me wrong but all this lore shit is for those kiddos and nerds who want to be expert meme men

like i was in uni and we was playin with maya and our big boss lect man was going on how it lets us have a full 360 perspective and this guy in the fuckin corner goes

360 no scope

and chuckles to himself

like fuck off
His lore is a joke thats it.