barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Obliged to ask:
Cops?
Conscripts?
Rebels? (probably but still)
Dispatch?
cops yes - rogue rules lifted
conscripts - up to the UM, civvies still loyal to the regime and CWU what they want to do with their accomodations. the existing council will probably have to clue on that too
rebels - yes
dispatch - outlands so no, defo some synths though

D

Deleted member 1405

Obliged to ask:
Cops?
Conscripts?
Rebels? (probably but still)
Dispatch?
id like to send off my Prossie, thats for sure. And i know a bunch of thw other guys would love to.

the city 8 ending was anticlimactic for us.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
dynamic sounds very troubling to me, i like a narrative or at least things to works towards, i fear its gonna be like city rp's dynamic, just a grind unless your a cop.

like cool ammo whatever but i hope 'rebels' will actually be accommodated with weapons because nobody will want to grind
i have a plan for this on both counts and i've learned a lot from aurora about how not to neuter the cops to accomodate the rebels, but rather to give both all the means they need to be at their best and try things whichever way they feel like.

Reactions: List

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
conscripts - up to the UM, civvies still loyal to the regime and CWU what they want to do with their accomodations. the existing council will probably have to clue on that too
we're getting conscripts?

also, fucks a municipal council going to be doing in an active warzone fuck that lol

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
we're getting conscripts?

also, fucks a municipal council going to be doing in an active warzone fuck that lol
i mean its up to you what characters you want to bring along, you can save your city guy for the absolute last week of the event where we revisit the city for a brief if that makes more sense to you.

im not going to spoonfeed a new faction in is what i'm saying. if someone like @Northgate wants to do his thing again, i'll provide him with the utilities to do so; but i'm not assigning some guy to it and telling him to.

your possibilities are whatever's on your mind and we'll accomodate you from there.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
pC94aQi.png

pls fix

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
One thing I hope to see is not everyone instantly going rogue, or those that don't getting slaughtered in the first week. It'd be really cool to see a faction (player made) who don't want to abandon the Combine and instead work to regain control.

Obviously its all up to the players but there's a load of potential.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i mean its up to you what characters you want to bring along, you can save your city guy for the absolute last week of the event where we revisit the city for a brief if that makes more sense to you.

im not going to spoonfeed a new faction in is what i'm saying. if someone like @Northgate wants to do his thing again, i'll provide him with the utilities to do so; but i'm not assigning some guy to it and telling him to.

your possibilities are whatever's on your mind and we'll accomodate you from there.

yeah I'll definetely do some gaming :D

gonna coordinate with you first and then I'll give all of you guys an update

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
what time does it start?
when i've done @map rp_inuevalley2
im not gonna do some grand transition because in the grand scheme of things; whichever characters you have that still work in a Greggs, would still work in that Greggs, they're not taking a train to the GREEN VALLEY ROLEPLAY CENTER to throw rocks at trees while the combine fight rebellion man

you flag on the server as a guy, or a person that's decided to come either support the union - or to support the local resistance. unless you're a cop in which case you'd probably be assigned but i'll discuss that with headcops shortly

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
nexus where will ineu valley be set in
wales i hope?
Belarus. Your final target will be Minsk.

Though this lore hardly matters, whatever City you are liberating is whatever cage you're in at the time. They didn't even mention the place in HALF LIFE 2 VIDEO GAME.