Nebulae
contained
EKO-Miska-ustepowa-zawieszana-21948-big.jpg
That's a zinger

Reactions: List

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
is this the same finlay i forced have his main character drink bleach and get PKd back in the days of lemonpunch
Yeah it's the guy who said he had a terminal illness
But he's still here. ...

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Do you really think my family and I are so much of dicks that we would sue the NHS?
It'd teach them to be more careful with their diagnosis of terminal illnesses. I didn't want to have to become your replacement.

buttercup

Proton
Nebulae
Do you really think my family and I are so much of dicks that we would sue the NHS?

I studied as an oncology nurse when I was in university and my answer to your question is: yes, I do think that because most families do.

You can also get compensation without suing from independent bodies. If the misdiagnosis adversely affected the way you lived you life due to medical negligence then yes, you should pursue that.

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
Okay back on topic
Could I please have feedback on my most recent post?

buttercup

Proton
Nebulae
Some actual criticism then:

• Colour pallet is good (yellow is my favourite colour
  • As mentioned about the model looks bizarre
  • "The protector of Civil Society" has a background that is a slightly different colour to the original background and it looks like a shape that was copy pasted (I suppose that's intentional? It kind of works)

Last edited:

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
New art
Hey
Some actual criticism then:

• Colour pallet is good (yellow is my favourite colour
  • As mentioned about the model looks bizarre
  • "The protector of Civil Society" has a background that is a slightly different colour to the original background and it looks like a shape that was copy pasted (I suppose that's intentional? It kind of works)
Thanks for the feedback
Yes the box behind the text is intentional.