"Fire for Effect" - A response.

Nebulae
image.png

(A small number of CD's hastily thrown together in a myriad of old CD Cases some in salvaged DVD boxes find their way across the streets of bucharest taped to the front is a cheaply mass printed cover of sorts made using newspaper and magazine clippings doctored to an image)

[Verse-1 JAY-C]
"You ready Bagaret?" - "This one is ready, Jay-Sun!"

You motherfuckers think you're rebels, but you're just a fucking joke (Laughable)
Hyun, Sassy, Red, what a trio of pussies, you're all smoke Talking big shit, but when it comes to action, you choke, You claim to stand for something, but your values are broke!

Couldn't even save Berkhoff, he hung there in disgrace (Pathetic) While you bitches cowered, couldn't even save face Roger swung like a pendulum, a symbol of your fall from grace Your rebellion's a façade, your defeat we embrace!

CJ, oh CJ, crying like a little bitch in the night (Fucking Pussy) Caught in our grasp, your courage took flight You're just tools of destruction, with no purpose or insight Aiding the Combine, your true colors shining bright

Attacking a church, you soulless fucks, no remorse or regret! (Vile) Threatening a priest's life, your morality's a bet You mutilated Bagaret, the Vortigaunt, a peaceful being, you're a threat Your actions speak volumes, a tale of terror that's hard to forget.

And Boris, your so-called ally, he's washed his hands of you (Abandoned) Your madness, your chaos, he wants nothing to do Blasting you with Mortars, I brought the fiery rain (Destruction) Your fortress crumbled, your efforts in vain The one who rained down fire, Marshal's wrath from the skies, Feel the pain!

You're pawns in a game, manipulated and used (Trifling) You claim to be rebels, but your lapdogs for Combine The National Guard of Bucharest, we stand strong and true (Dominant) While you stumble and falter, your destruction is due So go ahead, rebels, keep playing your role (Laughable) In this twisted theater, where your fate takes its toll I'll call you out on your bullshit, lay it bare in this scroll Your legacy's tarnished, your uprising's a black hole!

[Verse-2 'Băgăreţ']

Since I've endured the pain, let me speak to you all, listen close!
I'm not a preacher, but I'll share my tale, no need to impose
They call me a victim, scarred and hurt, a life in throes
But if truth's what you seek, my story's what I disclose.

See, they severed my arm, tried to take my head away (Savage)
But I'm still here, standing tall, they couldn't lead me astray
A Vortigaunt they bullied, thought they'd make me their prey
But their efforts failed, I endured, their dominance held at bay.

I Mindprobed Hyun and Sullivan their secrets laid bare (Intrusive)
Their hidden trysts and lust, memories I can't unshare (Scandalous)
Exposed their love affair, their intimate moments laid bare
In the depths of their connection, a truth they'd never dare.

My Vortigaunt kin, together we stand, unyielding and true (Solidarity)
Bound by strength and unity, in adversity we grew
Ready for anything, our resolve steadfast, no misconstrue
Their attempts at breaking us, futile, as we remain in view!

So remember, rebels, your actions hold consequences unforeseen (Repercussions)
Bagaret speaks, his voice rising like a piercing scream
Your cruelties and horrors, in the light, they gleam
But united we stand, against your darkness, we team!

"63rd Represent! Fuck all y'all terrorist ass motherfuckers we coming for your ass!"

image.png

©BucharestRecords2023

(OOC Credits): @Schizo @Sil for Lyrics and contribution of their characters to the project) *We were bored with the server down*

Last edited:
Nebulae
[a not very well written note flutters down from the rooftops of Bucharest into the stronghold of the NG]

for causing me temporarrry hearinng losss I am goinNG to rampp up the efffort of blowinG your earDrums ((with explozives))

pps - bacharat is a snivveling dog who likes being Chained like an animal

- sincerely all sane People of bucharest