Firearms Thread

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
Agreed. The CAS has a pull back cylinder release. Which can get in the way or just become annoying compared to the much easier push cylinder release. That’s my only gripe with the CAS. Other then that it’s by far THE most comfortable handgun I’ve ever held.
oh for sure, it's probably an objectively better gun than my victory

but this is my first venture into vintage handguns and revolvers at the same time so it's already got some value to me that can't be bought

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
oh for sure, it's probably an objectively better gun than my victory

but this is my first venture into vintage handguns and revolvers at the same time so it's already got some value to me that can't be bought
My first vintage handgun/revolver was my Tokarev, which I’ll ALWAYS love, not only for the history but also cause it can penetrate IIIA plates.

But trust me, once you get into Milsurp you’ll never be able to come back out. It happened to me, and it can happen to anybody, truly a fund draining addiction.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
My first vintage handgun/revolver was my Tokarev, which I’ll ALWAYS love, not only for the history but also cause it can penetrate IIIA plates.

But trust me, once you get into Milsurp you’ll never be able to come back out. It happened to me, and it can happen to anybody, truly a fund draining addiction.
being into milsurp is also why pawnshops want me wanna kill myself
IMG_20200616_125006158.jpg

JPEG_20200616_125333.jpg

bottom abortion is a m1 carbine

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
being into milsurp is also why pawnshops want me wanna kill myself
IMG_20200616_125006158.jpg

JPEG_20200616_125333.jpg

bottom abortion is a m1 carbine
ee9.jpg

Being a extremely avid history nerd seeing any extremely sportorized gun makes me question everything.

I once saw a original Ross Mk.3 sniper variant that had been completely fucking butchered to the point of the only way you could tell it was a Ross was by the straight pull. Just why God... why?

Reactions: List

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
ee9.jpg

Being a extremely avid history nerd seeing any extremely sportorized gun makes me question everything.

I once saw a original Ross Mk.3 sniper variant that had been completely fucking butchered to the point of the only way you could tell it was a Ross was by the straight pull. Just why God... why?
im just happy that the previous owner of this victory has the good sense to not replace this dinged up grip

the wood on this thing has seen more shit than my entire bloodline

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
im just happy that the previous owner of this victory has the good sense to not replace this dinged up grip

the wood on this thing has seen more shit than my entire bloodline
Meanwhile by CAS was made in 1917 and STILL has all the original, matching parts and somehow manages to still functions like new. Making it my second oldest gun that still actually is safe to fire

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
Meanwhile by CAS was made in 1917 and STILL has all the original, matching parts and somehow manages to still functions like new. Making it my second oldest gun that still actually is safe to fire
all matching here, too

Makes me wonder how the hell they managed to make such a long lasting finish

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
ohhh one can dream to own a firearm, it seems like a really cool hobby to keep and maintain one

only experience i have is the SA80, both L98 Cadet Purpose and L86 LSW variants which were fun as shit to shoot, SA80 is actually a pretty based platform, bullpup is the way to go, probably why i love the steyr aug so much

also got to fire the L81A2 as a competition marksman rifle, which felt like it'd dislocate your shoulder each time, 7.62x51 hand fed bolt action, very pretty

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
ohhh one can dream to own a firearm, it seems like a really cool hobby to keep and maintain one
personally i drifted towards firearms because of how often they were introduced to me at a very young age, and from there i took a fascination of them

also probably because im an aspie and guns were just the thing i ended up wanting to obsess over lol

Donald J. Trump

King of Nebulous
Nebulae
Wow, it's such a shame that I lost my guns in a boating accident off the coast right as Canada banned most of the guns I owned. Really is a shame. They're at the bottom of the ocean now, no way to find them.

Its a shame, I'll miss my VZ.58, M14, and my custom-built AR-15. But, well, they're totally, 100%, undeniably at the bottom of the ocean.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Wow, it's such a shame that I lost my guns in a boating accident off the coast right as Canada banned most of the guns I owned. Really is a shame. They're at the bottom of the ocean now, no way to find them.

Its a shame, I'll miss my VZ.58, M14, and my custom-built AR-15. But, well, they're totally, 100%, undeniably at the bottom of the ocean.
Still in awe at the fact they put the fucking XM-8 and the XM177E2 on the fuckin list of banned shit. If anyone in Canada had a fucking public ally available XM-8 id become a fucking arms smuggler just to get it.

Donald J. Trump

King of Nebulous
Nebulae
Still in awe at the fact they put the fucking XM-8 and the XM177E2 on the fuckin list of banned shit. If anyone in Canada had a fucking public ally available XM-8 id become a fucking arms smuggler just to get it.

Send me an offer and coordinates close to a low-population area of the US-Canada border. Wouldn't be the first time.

Donald J. Trump

King of Nebulous
Nebulae
Shit normal people use Nebulous for: Roleplaying, having fun, Getting to live inside your favorite video game, ERPing

What I use Nebulous for: Setting up illegal firearms deals so I can make a profit to go and buy more illegal guns.