First experience of SeriousRP

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
What was your first experience of Serious RP? (CW/NS/DarkRP trying to be serious)

Mine was I joined a Serious Halo RP NS server. I make my character then I ask admins to tell me the basics as I'm new. Then I got kicked. So my first experience was shite.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
What was your first experience of Serious RP? (CW/NS/DarkRP trying to be serious)

Mine was I joined a Serious Halo RP NS server. I make my character then I ask admins to tell me the basics as I'm new. Then I got kicked. So my first experience was shite.
Lol I showed you the way to serious HL2RP tho' ;^^^^^)))))
In amongst my shameful days of Semi Serious RP, I joined LP for
Serious RP which I had no idea about and got bored quite quickly.
About 3 or 4 months later I joined again after I got bored of Semi
serious RP (specifically my favourite community closing @Hoblit@Chris .P. Bacon) and got hooked.

Now I'm addicted to rollenspiel.

Reactions: List

Spork

Proton
Nebulae
It was a game mode called PERP
It's branded as a Serious RP server
It was the last community I stuck around at but I'm with this one now
There's more RP at a semi-serious DarkRP server with power hungry 12 year old admins then PERP

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
Lol I showed you the way to serious HL2RP tho' ;^^^^^)))))
In amongst my shameful days of Semi Serious RP, I joined LP for
Serious RP which I had no idea about and got bored quite quickly.
About 3 or 4 months later I joined again after I got bored of Semi
serious RP (specifically my favourite community closing @Hoblit@Chris .P. Bacon) and got hooked.

Now I'm addicted to rollenspiel.

Oh boy I remember

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
It was a game mode called PERP
It's branded as a Serious RP server
It was the last community I stuck around at but I'm with this one now
There's more RP at a semi-serious DarkRP server with power hungry 12 year old admins then PERP
> Went on for 10 minutes
> Saw that all police sweps (arrest baton) had auto generated /me's.
> "Nope"

ShireWarrior

Quark
Nebulae
My first experience with Serious RP was an NS-Military Server. I liked the atmosphere of the server and all that, but I joined the server as a Civilian with the description of "A man looking to go on an adventure.". My character was fairly bland and he had bad grammer, didn't use /me and recognized to everyone. Then there was a terrorist with a bomb and I powergamed the shit out of restraining him with zipties. I did it three times as well and they kept telling me to stop before I finally got it in my minge head.

tl;dr

Spork

Proton
Nebulae
I think my first time playing SeriousRP was defiantly LemonPunch, Kinda like Nebulous Cloud but still very fun\
Btw I had no Idea what a rp was so I was kinda mingy

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
My story goes way way back, way before gmod, It goes back to Grand theft auto, And from 2012 to 2014, It was only that, It was serious RP, however, it had struck this balance between serious and Semi serious, and It was fun, eventually got bored out of it, so after getting gmod and playing 100 hours, I clicked on LP by accident, and decided to stick around for a bit, got bored, came back a few months later...

Boom, got hooked on LP and therefore, Rollenspiel.

Oxys

Neutrino
Nebulae

roblox baby

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i think i played fearless rp and got banned for probpushing my car into a crowd xp

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae
Depends what you mean by SeriousRP, I guess. I've been doing 'serious RP' for over a decade now, but my first experience on a Serious RP server on Garry's Mod was an HL2RP server on Sharky's ShitRP back in... 2009... 10? I think? I don't remember. One of those two.

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
ROBLOX, some game called -22 degrees and falling.. Basically a nuclear theme where the world is now in a state of ice age permanently. I roleplayed as an ex-soldier and met up with some survivors and spent like 10 hours finding a plane, repairing it, and escaping. Few of us died, it was really fun. I started to roleplay more and more on ROBLOX - then I bought GMOD. When I first launched it, I looked at the server browser and saw something named "Serious HL2RP - Vortex Networks". Joined it, and that's the start. My first GMOD experience was serious HL2 roleplay.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
Mine was Persistent World in MB WARBAND. It was quite fun, like there were no /me and shit and mostly like DarkRP it was a quite good RP that everyone like and afaik after all those years people still play it and they get full servers

Damn Lannisters fucking killed us all