First Online game?

Mullin

Proton
Nebulae
What was the first game you played with other people around the world? Mine was World Of Warcraft, my Dad use to play it all the time and I use to go on his level 70 [This was the max level at the time] and have no idea what to do, I would delete his pets by accident and spend all his gold on unnecessary flights to many different places - But then I made my own character, a blood elf rogue names tictok, once again, knowing nothing about classes and armour and sticking on what ever looked good, but this was probably the most enjoyable time I played on a single video game. I was stuck at level 19 however, I was set a quest where I had to kill this boss character and he was seriously impossible for my age, I struggled so hard so I gave up, my armour was red and I couldn't afford to fix it!

So, now I just gave you my first taste of multiplayer, what was yours?

Reactions: List

Prof

Electron
Nebulae
Sniper Elite 1
That game was blast for me when I was younger

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
There was some dumb fucking text game I used to play. It was a dinosaur thing and you went on patrols and you used their scales as money.

It was the worst thing I ever played. I think @Mt3c1 remembers the name, we kept placing bounties on each other and wasted all of our currency.

Nebulae
Runescape or Habbo Hotel I think.
But an actual game, Counter-Strike Source and the Zombiemod of it.
maxresdefault.jpg

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
I've probably at least played 4000~ hours or some such of Moviebattles 2, JKA modification. Started when I was around 10, stopped at around 13/14 when I began playing GMod.

I was also pretty high on Runescape back then. Started playing in third class at age 9 or 10.

MikkoK

Proton
Nebulae
pretty sure it was cs 1.6 or earlier version of it, though i only ever got to try that a bit, first one i played more actively was half life 2 deathmatch

edit: just remembered, first one i actually played online was duke nukem 3d

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There was some dumb fucking text game I used to play. It was a dinosaur thing and you went on patrols and you used their scales as money.

It was the worst thing I ever played. I think @Mt3c1 remembers the name, we kept placing bounties on each other and wasted all of our currency.
Yeah and I used to place extremely high bounties on high value players and when the player came to collect i would discontinue the account.

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
cs 1.6

there used to be a gaming cafe near my old house, used to go there when i was younger with my friends
rip cafe

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Club penguin my friends!!

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
I think the first time I played online, it was short because apparently I wasn't allowed to be on an online game at like 9 xD
It was a Futuristic Battlefield (2412 or something like that)

SHODAN

'Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network'
Nebulae
Runescape....I made me want to end it all....