First Presidential Debate

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
@Blackquill i wish i could bet money on who is going say what for majority of the debate
i easily smack a grand down on hillary for saying

lol, just type in coughing on youtube, nothing else, and see what comes up

People are worried trump supporters in the audience might start coughing a lot when Hillary speaks.

they can't get kicked out for coughing.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
"In other news, trump supporters have sported mass coughing fits, which is strangely coincidental to when Hillary speaks about a topic that Trump is uncomfortable with. We here at Fox News believe this is a alt-right conspiracy made by hidden pepe the frog lovers and we wish for you, the American People, to understand the deeply insidious plot afoot.

In other news, Hillary is currently powering through stage three cancer. We wish her best of luck and hope she becomes President so she can power through her cancer with her presidential might.

Stay tuned for Friday's newscast on Pepe the Frog's blackmarket cocaine routes suspected to have been planned on the same places that Trump wants to build a wall near Mexican borders. Can this be another alt-right conspiracy to fund Trumps treacherous campaign? Find out next time!"

Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
mututally-assured-destruction.png
And all the Aussies will be ok