ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i will not be home but this looks good, enjoy, people

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Also question:

Keeping in mind that we're aiming for a focus on faction v faction combat rather than story for this particular event, what are things that you would like to see / experience?

Toriwarior30055

I am Santa Claus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Also question:

Keeping in mind that we're aiming for a focus on faction v faction combat rather than story for this particular event, what are things that you would like to see / experience?
flying an attack helicopter

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Also question:

the parts of stasiland that really made it for me was like just the sniping and coordination and the folks blowing up a cannons i think big scale combat- but big scale combat in combination with a lot of gadgets like cannons and mortars; vehicles would be epic. but like- scaled down a bit maybe, insurgents vs insurgents- trucks with guns on the back dunno something like that. not just tanks that roll over everything.

Reactions: List

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
the parts of stasiland that really made it for me was like just the sniping and coordination and the folks blowing up a cannons i think big scale combat- but big scale combat in combination with a lot of gadgets like cannons and mortars; vehicles would be epic. but like- scaled down a bit maybe, insurgents vs insurgents- trucks with guns on the back dunno something like that. not just tanks that roll over everything.

It'll be NATO + Insurgents vs Soviets + GDR in the current setup.

I figured I'd make the vehicle spawn keys available for purchase at high amounts of requisition. Then again I can imagine the battlefield'll be flooded with armored vehicles by the end of day one. So we'll likely have them be entirely admin-spawned and managed.

I will make the static emplacement machine guns / mortars and landmines available for purchase to NCO+. And I intend to utilize the manually operated howitzers a good bit.

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
It'll be NATO + Insurgents vs Soviets + GDR in the current setup.

I figured I'd make the vehicle spawn keys available for purchase at high amounts of requisition. Then again I can imagine the battlefield'll be flooded with armored vehicles by the end of day one. So we'll likely have them be entirely admin-spawned and managed.

I will make the static emplacement machine guns / mortars and landmines available for purchase to NCO+. And I intend to utilize the manually operated howitzers a good bit.
can i still drive my taxi around

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
can i still drive my taxi around

I don't intend to restrict existing characters in using the stuff they own. Just expect to be blown up as it's an active combat scenario

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Also question:

short(ish) NLR timers, kills pacing in any big narrative fight

gadgets like motors and toyato civics