Information Flashback: WW3RP - 28th/29th August

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
will aircraft be getting a buff?

bit annoying seeing every chopper get brought down by rifle fire/sniped instead of emplacements and vehicles

Can't buff aircraft without updating the specific addon packs which is a hassle. It's just a result of 10+ guys shooting it with high powered guns, hind gunships have like 35k hp. Increasing it further means you have to buff stingers and emplacements to massive damage, which results in problems of its own.

People just need to get smart with it tbh, way too much people stay in the aircraft waiting to die instead of bailing and parachuting

Nebulae
genuinely some of the most fun i've had in gmod in a long while, i've died on most patrols but the ones that last that little bit longer are wonderful

thanks to roose and co for setting this up and thanks to @Danny for randomly giving me nco

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Can't buff aircraft without updating the specific addon packs which is a hassle. It's just a result of 10+ guys shooting it with high powered guns, hind gunships have like 35k hp. Increasing it further means you have to buff stingers and emplacements to massive damage, which results in problems of its own.

People just need to get smart with it tbh, way too much people stay in the aircraft waiting to die instead of bailing and parachuting
Moving quickly with the helicopters is far more rewarding than going slow and taking your time with shots, it rewards those who evade attacks consistently

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
nerfing ptrs for tomorrow, was fun while it lasted but it gets a bit boring seeing a ton of people constantly use the same thing when we're trying to diversify everything
cry-wah.gif

83C9DA25B31687469D44DD4B57F8E672C226E6AF

The PTRS PTSD Effect™

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

18374984743_d82d08730e_b.jpg

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended.

Four ruffians break into my house.

"What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle.

Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot.

Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog.

I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms.

Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion.

He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up.

Just as the founding fathers intended.

>a matter of time before soviets and nato organize musket line battles

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Server will remain up until Sunday night, will likely restart early tomorrow morning to apply updates. Feel free to join even during 'graveyard' if you feel like rping etc. Happy gaming

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
insurgents getting free scrap guns is the best choice possible. they will fear the makeshift pdw.
I got the jump on someone with that and even though they didn't shoot back for 5 seconds I still lost lol.
Use that scrap smg it'l treat you well.

Reactions: List