Fluffy

Master retard
Nebulae
Character name:
Steven Jones

Date of birth:

12-03-1994

Briefly describe your character's background:

Steven's life is quiet boring, his day to day life consists of working as a local butcher. He wakes up, cuts up meat all day, and goes back home to then do it again the next day. He finds himself seeking more of a challenge which is why he applied to become an officer. He's a married man and has a disagreement over this application with his wife considering she finds the job to be too dangerous and would rather see him spend the rest of his life in the butcher shop.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):

Like said previously, Steven wishes to seek more adventure in life. Joining up as an officer sounds like a solid first step. (OOC): I just want to see what it is like playing as an officer instead of a civilian for once. I do believe I would fit in well enough.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:

Short-term: Seek more adventure in life, see parts of the city he hasn't seen before.
Long-term: He wishes to find more of a challenge in life. Other than sitting in a butcher's shop all day, chopping up meat. One day he might even want to be part of a (future) SWAT team. Knowing that even the regular duties as a cop will bore him eventually.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:

HL2RP, WW3RP, both in Lemonpunch times and nebulous times.

What is your time zone?:

GMT+1 AMSTERDAM

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:

Yes, I understand.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):

I''ve been enjoying the server a ton and I probably won't burn out on it for a long while.​

Reactions: List

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Police Department forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Before we start your induction into the LSPD, please provide us with your discord username in this thread and make sure you're in the nebulous discord.

Once you've been assigned your discord role, please visit this thread where you'll find all the information about getting inducted into the faction.

Reactions: List