Food vender Application. [Update]

Agitha

Doggo person
Nebulae
DefaultSeal.png

OOC

Steam name: Agitha
Discord name: Agitha
How active are you in game?: I play at night.

[This application is considered In-character, therefore information entered should be purely IC related unless stated otherwise]​

Your Name: Dirk Baer

State/Licence ID: 1191

Do you have a criminal record? (Y/N): Yes but not sure what I got.

Previous job experience: Worked at Chipotle

Are you currently in debt or have been in the past? (Y/N): No

Business Name:
LM4gw0k.png
kqWzTW3.png

Explain in as much detail as needed what your business is about:
My business is about street Mexican food. Especially tacos, burritos, and beer…all made by hand! Except the beer- I have to buy that separately.

Explain how this business would be beneficial for members of the public:
Who doesn’t like tacos, especially food truck tacos! Made fresh and daily, people will be begging for this food. It will be more flavorful and fun than Burgershot or anywhere else.

Explain what you require in order to get started with your business venture:
All I require is a Food truck, one that fits the taco lifestyle. As well as a nice professional outfit with an apron for my oily hands!... Oil from the tacos and burritos of course.

Is this a solo venture or a venture with a pre-existing team behind it? If so, list your other employees: Right now, this is a solo adventure- but maybe I will have more people interested in helping in the future.

Business Location (If not required, write N/A): All over!

Do you understand that the Government may revoke your business licence if they see fit?: Of course!!

Do you understand that the Government may charge an administration and/or construction fee?: Of course!!

Last edited:
Reactions: List