Fourth of July - What are you going to do?

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm going to watch fireworks with my family. What are you guys gonna do this July 4?

R40UL

Proton
Nebulae
Since I'm European, the 4th of July is basically just another regular day, so I'm going to lay off as usual.

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
I'm going to play on a roleplay server all day like a fucking nerd. I may have something special to eat. Probably going to watch the fireworks outside my window.

Nova

Proton
Nebulae
Since I am not from 'murica it is a normal day for me so...Chill on pc browsing dank memes

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
hey what are you gonna do on the 14th of july

oh nothing because youre not french

same thing bro

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
cringe at the amount of people in my school who say we should have a day off as well

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
drINK A BeER SHOOT A fAG AND gOD BLESS AMERICA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

technically im italian so i dont really have the right to celebrate it, but my dad is bringing us out to watch fireworks or something.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
drINK A BeER SHOOT A fAG AND gOD BLESS AMERICA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

technically im italian so i dont really have the right to celebrate it, but my dad is bringing us out to watch fireworks or something.
Well the U.S is a country built on immigrants so you're free to celebrate it.

Reactions: List