[FOURUM GAME] Scenes From A Hat

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
If anyone has ever watched Who's Line is it Anyway, then you know about this. If not, I'll explain.

Its basically a show where 4 comedians do improv. This is one of the games they play. Basiclly, you respond to the scene. He is a short example:

Dr. Seuss Break-Up Lines

"No, I do not like green eggs and ham, But I like them better than you, skanky Pam."

(That was from Collin on the show last night, so don't quote me on it.)

Lets just continue with the bold one above.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If anyone has ever watched Who's Line is it Anyway, then you know about this. If not, I'll explain.

Its basically a show where 4 comedians do improv. This is one of the games they play. Basiclly, you respond to the scene. He is a short example:

Dr. Seuss Break-Up Lines

"No, I do not like green eggs and ham, But I like them better than you, skanky Pam."

(That was from Collin on the show last night, so don't quote me on it.)

Lets just continue with the bold one above.

I think you mean Scenes We'd Like To See from Mock The Week. No one cares about WLiiA anymore.

Let's take your pussy, which would be the cat, and put it in a hat. By that, I mean I don't want to look at it anymore.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
I think you mean Scenes We'd Like To See from Mock The Week. No one cares about WLiiA anymore.

Let's take your pussy, which would be the cat, and put it in a hat. By that, I mean I don't want to look at it anymore.
I still like it Damn it