Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I can give some Satanic Bible quotes
Go away Americano....
[doublepost=1517341414][/doublepost]
123 thank you
Psalm 34:8
8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
[doublepost=1517341498][/doublepost]
666 i want satanic one
NUMBERS 31:15-18 “And Moses said to them: ‘Have you kept all the women alive?…Now therefore kill every male among the little ones; and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls…’

Husky

Nebulae
Bible: Ezekiel 23:20:
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Qur'an:
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:

Narrated Aisha (Mohammad's wife, who he married when she was 6 and he was 40.):

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Ravioli Ravioli don't lewd the Quran loli.

Reactions: List

Chris

Proton
Nebulae
Bible: Ezekiel 23:20:
Qur'an:
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:

Narrated Aisha (Mohammad's wife, who he married when she was 6 and he was 40.):

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Ravioli Ravioli don't lewd the Quran loli.

Don't worry, she was betrothed at 6 but the marriage was consumated when she was 9, so it's all good.

Amazing how Islam, Christianity and Judaism all believe in the same God and just disagree on what his will is. Maybe if the Mongols didn't sack baghdad Islam would have gone through an age of reformation like Christianity.

Reactions: List

Husky

Nebulae
Don't worry, she was betrothed at 6 but the marriage was consumated when she was 9, so it's all good.
Yeah don't worry that a 53 year old prohpet fucked a ten year old. I think there was something about him fingering her when she was 6 tho.

Larry Crude the Good

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This thread is to spread love, not to discuss the rape of a little girl, that's just hate-speech. >:C

Husky

Nebulae
This thread is to spread love, not to discuss the rape of a little girl, that's just hate-speech. >:C
So should we ban the Qur'an? Couse that includes the disscussion of the rape of a little girl, and according to you that's hate speech.

Larry Crude the Good

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So should we ban the Qur'an? Couse that includes the disscussion of the rape of a little girl, and according to you that's hate speech.
Liar, stop spreading this hate-speech in my very CHRISTIAN thread.