Freelancer and starcitizen

TheFireLeon

String
Nebulae
Freelancer is a space trading and combat simulation video game developed by Digital Anvil and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It is a chronological sequel to Digital Anvil's Starlancer, a combat flight simulator released in 2000. The game was initially announced by Chris Roberts in 1999, and following many production schedule mishaps and a buyout of Digital Anvil by Microsoft, it was eventually released in March 2003.

In the game, players take on the roles of spacecraft pilots. These characters fly single-seater ships, exploring the planets and space stations of 48 known star systems. They also engage in dogfights with other pilots (player- and computer-controlled) to protect traders or engage in piracy themselves. Other player activities include bounty-hunting and commodity trading. The single-player mode puts the player in the role of Edison Trent, who goes through a series of missions to save the Sirius sector from a mysterious alien force. In multiplayer mode, players are free to take on any role and to explore anywhere from the start. (Wikipedia)

Dam, This game was my childhood. I wanted to ask if anyone knows the game I am talkin' about.
Well, Gladly, some community keeps the game up and runnin' for free. You can download it and play it with other 100 people. Fun fact, the game developer owns that small community. It also Freelancer the cause of the makin' of star citizen since same developers from digital anvil moved to work on a game that the devs wanted to be like Freelancer. Either way, the mod call Freelancer Discovery seems to be some Roleplay server. Usin' all bb codes in forums, and if people into that stuff or played the game but didn't have a chance to play online. So that's the time.

b9wkr6J.png

W8ywdUZ.png

mO9ZVbB.png