Frequently getting told to kys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I frequently get told to kill myself wherever I turn to in the TS mate. It hurts mate i been through enough shit, ok maybe im not that sensitive but seriously it shouldn't be thrown about so casually, i mean there's some people that think differently, i can think like "oh well yeah, nowadays everyone says "kys" here and there, no big deal right?" but really,

it is a big deal. Even if you don't mean it, the victim of these insults maybe doesn't know you're joking. I especially hate it when you get in a TS channel, and speak, and then 6 people jump at you with "go die mate", "kill yourself". Not gonna mention names.

Think about it this way, some people who get told to kill themselves, shake it off and think "It's just banter.", meanwhile some might start to think, after a large amount of "kill yourself" thrown at them, that what if they should kill themselves?

Suicide jokes can be "okay" when not directed at people or when OBVIOUSLY not serious.

And no, please don't link the "suicide instructions" website thing here, that's just not okay.

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
bro dont worry like everyone tells me to kill myself all the time because im squeaky dont sweat it tbh, you dont see me saying " everyone go tells me to kill myself i might actually do it" no ur fucking stupid if u think u should kill urself lol

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
qJFr0qe.jpg

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If someone's insulting you, or telling you to kill yourself, mute them.

If they somehow continue doing this, whether by poking you, messaging you on Steam or doing it in game, contact an admin. It's their job to make sure everyone is enjoying their time here, you're not an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.