Accepted Frosty's LSPD APP

Psychotic

Neutrino
Nebulae
Character name: Stan Frosty

Date of birth:1995/02/28

Briefly describe your character's background:

Stan grew up a very average life no gangs no drugs just parents divorcing. Stan hasn't had troubles or successes in life. Things he found joy in doing he wasn't great or even good at them. So he tried things that didn't interest him, But one thing he tried time and time again to enlist in the army or any miliary branch he washed out and couldn't qualify. Realizing he just wasn't made for it he studied law enforcement finding it interesting and more fulfilling then miliary duty. After doing what ever he could to prepare for the physical and written part of the test he finally passed to apply to different departments.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):
(IC) Its the only thing I can reach with my skill set that wouldn't be sitting around all day as a fast food worker or a security guard. With crime in the city still being at a high point I think its a great point to apply.

(OOC) I HEAVILY enjoy the chaos of the server and being a cop will let me be part of that more then what I am doing. But I understand its not about being a hard ass on people and ruining their day. So making Stan a Just average joe feels like a good way to make mistakes IC and be able to role play it as such.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:

Short-term: I want to be able to find satisfaction in my work and understand the dynamic of being an officer. Gaining new experience as LSPD officer would be very enjoyable.

Long-Term: Be a core pillar of the LSPD community and support. Passing on the knowledge that I acquired to newer officers. Having never done it before I think it would be a fresh perspective from someone who would have to learn from the ground out.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?: No This is my first server so I have 3 weeks of experience and 139 Hours on the server.

What is your time zone?: CDT Central Daylight Time

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: Yes i do.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): No

Reactions: List

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Police Department forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Before we start your induction into the LSPD, please provide us with your discord username in this thread and make sure you're in the nebulous discord.

From there, you will receive further details on your induction.

Reactions: List