Frundtech RP question

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Quite a few things. Including that the most recent iteration of FT Didn't have it.

are we talking most recent as in nebulous ftrp or the unofficial one that was made with a stolen schema

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Nobody stole the schema, if you’re referring to copyrighted plugins those were removed pretty quickly after I spoke to Chester.

oh right

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
off topic but why would you copyright plugins
Mostly cause there's people who'd turn around and sell them when you didn't and designed them for a particular community off your own back for free.

Ie; what Gurrazor did with Zombine's.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
off topic but why would you copyright plugins
Copyright isn’t something you do, it’s an automatic thing that is granted when you create something. You don’t have to buy copyright or register for it, you don’t even have to do anything, you just own copyright as the creator of something.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I remember this faction
It was ran by some furry and I remember going out of my way to shit on them because they had a darkrp doom-fort and child characters

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I just remember it was ran by some furry with wolf in their name and that I and several others would go out of our way to mug and kill them because it was funny.
An incident comes to mind where we followed them going on a hard event, watched from a distance as they killed all the npcs and, fully within the rules at the time, gunned them all down and stole their guns and the loot from the event

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I just remember it was ran by some furry with wolf in their name and that I and several others would go out of our way to mug and kill them because it was funny.
An incident comes to mind where we followed them going on a hard event, watched from a distance as they killed all the npcs and, fully within the rules at the time, gunned them all down and stole their guns and the loot from the event
Honestly whenever I see "child character" I think of that moment in Contact 7

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Honestly whenever I see "child character" I think of that moment in Contact
Oh FTRP/QZRP had some bad child characters and I made it my mission to kill them.
On the day they added new weapons to the server I bought one and proceeded to gun down three guns trying to act out the goonies.
I also had my own child-character who was a mutant whose mutant power was to not die from the cancer he had.
Said child car would mug people with a man who could turn into a dog.
He was pk'd when I mugged a big group and killed all members besides one who killed me.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Oh FTRP/QZRP had some bad child characters and I made it my mission to kill them.
On the day they added new weapons to the server I bought one and proceeded to gun down three guns trying to act out the goonies.
I also had my own child-character who was a mutant whose mutant power was to not die from the cancer he had.
Said child car would mug people with a man who could turn into a dog.
He was pk'd when I mugged a big group and killed all members besides one who killed me.
That was a wild paragraph from start to finish my dude I aint gonna lie to you.

I remember the only time I joined FTRP and you hosted an event at the airport on your wheelchair event char and we all showed up and you picked four people then we heard later you tried to fuck them out of their pay so they tipped you out of your wheelchair lmao

I also got chased by @harry on his rat man

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
lykosnychi?

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
That was a wild paragraph from start to finish my dude I aint gonna lie to you.

I remember the only time I joined FTRP and you hosted an event at the airport on your wheelchair event char and we all showed up and you picked four people then we heard later you tried to fuck them out of their pay so they tipped you out of your wheelchair lmao

I also got chased by @harry on his rat man
7C26E9317C59A9809BF77D397CFA162B6760F927

1A2F0CF1E5F534CE33B4B0995566ABE35C4339C3

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
whgat the FUCK is that creature