Serious Fuck the NHS/ A cry for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
So anyway lads my mother was meant to be having a Sacroiliac Joint Injection next week. This procedure was getting done by the NHS and it allows her to have some pain relief so that she may go on holiday. However the NHS with all there wisdom has decided to postpone the appointment which means my mum will be unable to go on holiday at all. And because of this we have had to go with private healthcare.
Now as you can probably understand the procedure is every expensive (£1000 - £1200) So I need your guys assistance with this. I don't like charity however this time my family really needs help. My dad is thinking of resorting to either getting a mortgage or even using a credit card.
If I was to make a go fund me campaign page would any of you be able to spare any money.
Many thanks

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
got no money on me man you know h

ow it is best of luck in the future

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
If only you used that 1,200$ of premium you've spent over the years on a mutual private insurance fund where'd you be able to have had the combined support of other's doing the same and thus been able to afford the coverage.

But I agree with your philosophy; fuck the NHS.

HumanRev

Some idiot who erps with Flippy and Subeh
Nebulae
To clarify:
Your mothers free medicine hasn't been withdrawn, it's just been temporarily postponed for a reason you haven't disclosed, so you're asking for money...so you can go on holiday?

Last edited:

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
58b.png

Reactions: List

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
To clarify:
Your mothers free medicine hasn't been withdrawn, it's just been temporarily postponed for a reason you haven't disclosed, so you're asking for money...so you can go on holiday?
No, it was going to be postponed so they couldn't go on holiday, so they're going to use private healthcare and not wait for the NHS one so they can go on the holiday
that's what I got anyway

And sorry finlay I don't have money to spare

HumanRev

Nebulae
No, it was going to be postponed so they couldn't go on holiday, so they're going to use private healthcare and not wait for the NHS one so they can go on the holiday
that's what I got anyway

And sorry finlay I don't have money to spare

No I perfectly understood that.
I'm calling it a load of horseshit. What I wouldn't give to have £60 spare to go see my mam in Kent let alone £1200 to spend for something early to allow someone to go on holiday rather than just getting the medicine for free a little later.

I'm terribly sorry your holiday plans have been ruined by the inconvenience of free healthcare, Finlay.

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
No I perfectly understood that.
I'm calling it a load of horseshit. What I wouldn't give to have £60 spare to go see my mam in Kent let alone £1200 to spend for something early to allow someone to go on holiday rather than just getting the medicine for free a little later.

I'm terribly sorry your holiday plans have been ruined by the inconvenience of free healthcare, Finlay.
Are you really that heartless? Calling this a load of hourseshit?

HumanRev

Nebulae
Are you really that heartless? Calling this a load of hourseshit?

I feel for your mums pain and I'm honestly sorry she's suffering.

I do not feel for the plight of an well-off Welsh liar who pretended to have have cancer and is now daring to ask for £1200 from people in this community so you and your family can whizz off to Spain rather than just waiting a while and getting the medicine for free anyway.

Wasp

Proton
Nebulae
Fuck the NHS? A system that's providing FREE healthcare to EVERYONE, medication, surgery, check-ups everything, entirely free, you don't need to pay a penny but in taxes. Why would anyone dislike that system?

If you want someone to blame, blame the government from the cuts to the public sector, to the pay freezes causing nurses to go to food banks, to the understaffed wards. Now, I might be bias as I work in the NHS (Granted in Mental Health, so I can't relate to your specific problem) But still, we're trying our fucking hardest here mate, it's not as if we're intentionally screwing people over because we can.

You've got Miss May coming out with "There's no magic money tree for the NHS" but 1.5 Billion on a DUP deal to keep them in power? Aye, right.

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
I feel for your mums pain and I'm honestly sorry she's suffering.

I do not feel for the plight of an well-off Welsh liar who lied about having cancer and is now daring to ask for £1200 from people in this community so you and your family can whizz off to Spain rather than just waiting a while and getting the medicine for free anyway.
Well off? Are you being fucking serious? We are on benefits, the dole etc. We have saved for 2 years for this holiday. A holiday to fucking Devon which only costs £800.
So what made you think I was wel off. OH and also I never said I had cancer they diagnosed with with the wrong type. I have type 2 Ehlers Danlos syndrome ( which effects joints) not type 3 (Which effects the the heart)

HumanRev

Nebulae
Well off? Are you being fucking serious? We are on benefits, the dole etc. We have saved for 2 years for this holiday. A holiday to fucking Devon which only costs £800.
So what made you think I was wel off. OH and also I never said I had cancer they diagnosed with with the wrong type. I have type 2 Ehlers Danlos syndrome not type 3 (Which effects the heart)

ONLY COSTS £800!
Alright mate. Would that I had £800 to toss around to fuck off to Devon.
(Where the fuck in Devon costs £800???)

Yeah, sure you do Finlay. Sure you fucking do. I'll believe it when I see it in the obituary.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
So what made you think I was wel off. OH and also I never said I had cancer they diagnosed with with the wrong type. I have type 2 Ehlers Danlos syndrome not type 3 (Which effects the the heart)
finlay calm down think about your heart

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
ONLY COSTS £800!
Alright mate. Would that I had £800 to toss around to fuck off to Devon.

Yeah, sure you do Finlay. Sure you fucking do. I'll believe it when I see it in the obituary.
We have been saving for 2 years for this holiday.... also human rev I would prefer you stop posting.

Nebulae
Regardless if this is true or not your track record is so shit no one in their right mind is going to give you £1200.

also if you make £15/hr 1 grand is chump change

Status
Not open for further replies.