Information [FULL] Beginner Friendly D&D Mini-Campaign - Lost Mine of Phandelver

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
image.png

Greetings Adventurer!
Interested in D&D?
Never had a chance to play?

Well now is your TIME!

Ok now for the serious part! I'm looking for a group of 4-5 Players that would like to play a short maybe 3-4 session (or more depending on speed) of D&D. Lost Mine of Phandelver is a beginning story ranging through Level 1-5 and it is a very good short campaign for beginners.

This would be my first time DM'ing for non-Italian speakers so I wanted to test the waters (this means that some content like certain races or classes I do not own yet in this campaign) and also wanted to grab some people that perhaps did not have the chance to play D&D yet, luckily D&D is easy to learn and any rules are learned on the go.

We will be using Roll20, and D&D Beyond for the character sheets, more info on Discord!

THAT SAID, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A BEGINNER TO PLAY, IF YOU ARE ADDICTED OR SIMPLY WANT TO PLAY MORE D&D YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!

I'm planning sessions around Monday at 11 AM (Eastern Standard Time) but it can be slightly modified at the player's convenience

If you are interested in Joining simply reply to this thread with your Discord username and I will add you to Discord!

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
(this means that some content like certain races or classes I do not own yet in this campaign)

i can solve this issue for you if you'd like

there's a roll20 addon that gives you access to every race, class, and NPC statblock

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
let's do it, i've played and Gmed a few campaigns, but not long enough to consider myself not a noob lol

i'm rodprior on discord we can sort out the details yes?

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I shan’t join, though I have an immense love for this campaign, but I expect to see weekly posts about what happened.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The session time changed to Monday at 11 am (Est)

(Starting next week) still 3/5 spots

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
skeleton-fall.gif

Would love to participate, though I'm trying to keep a routine of going to the gym at ~6pm my time, which is an hour after you lot begin according to google
Build yourself up, King.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
We are now 4/5 so we're confirmed running! One optional slot left to have a party of 5 👀
👀 👀

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
hello
surrae on discord
played a few dnd campaigns but never had a chance to complete one, so i wouldn't mind going through one if there's a spot